Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 4

Posted 04-11-2020 at 03:45 AM by CSasha

Part 3
Part 2
Part 1

I lost overview over the exact application of my home IPL device and the areas, especially related to the recommendations.

I can now say it definitely works in regard of significantly reducing my body hair. I am not sure about how long-term this is. I have several spots where hair has grown back and long, but it's spots and up to small area, still significantly less and I still now have hair-free areas who weren't hairfree before. But being sure of that takes time.

I still apply the device frequently, more or less, to work for reducing my body hair. I take grown hair as indicator which areas need more. So far, I am not sure with any area that it is done forever now.

My hopes on getting hairfree in short time are gone. But, I found this article now which tells me home treatment take twice as long and often at least. I am fine with that. I am not sure I would have taken up the way to a studio due to the effort and required planning and trust, but especially I wouldn't be happy about any results not being near perfect.

One positive thing though: I don't shave anymore except for rare occasion when it seems needed. I am not sure about how much hair needs and how much hair may be left when applying the device. Some hair seems needed for the effect at all. Too much hair blocks the effect though. Since I have less body hair now, I try it without shaving for most of the parts. I am not bushy that much anymore. And where I am, I consider shaving 1 or 2 days before the laser time.
Views 4162 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments