Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 2

Posted 02-13-2020 at 01:39 PM by CSasha

If you missed part 1, here is the link.

I had my 4th session the day before yesterday.

I managed to learn some tricks to help over issues when the laser sometimes doesn't want to fire despite trying a lot and everything seeming fine. Also, I am way more confident about using it at all. I also think I am faster and more efficient, having figured out when to turn it how, how to make sure to cover all the area and not overlap, and also get better with complicated area like knees and other bend skin. I still have issues to cover fingers and toes the way I want to, basically where the hair is.

Now the big question: Does it work?
Yes! Definitely. I cannot say that for sure for every area but for example my front thigh skin has definitely decreased hair growth a lot. I am used to how fast certain skin areas regrow their hair as soon as two days after shaving. While I am sure my hair growth on my front thigh skin decreased by manually tweezing it frequently, it has further decreased significantly after these four sessions.

Also, mentioning my fingers and toes, I had the impression hair to the side, which I probably didn't get to laser due to my complications with my fingers and toes, have more quickly and stronger regrown than the main areas of my fingers and toes which I lasered.

I am also confident on my belly and little breast hair have decreased in growth.

I am not sure how long I am going to proceed lasering to get to the level of lack of hair I want to have. Also, I might want to go to a professional studio with different laser types to cover areas I have issue with, like fingers and toes, maybe also the face and around the butt hole. But I'll see.

My laser session still takes plenty of time, from shaving the whole body and face, to laser the areas. Some like legs are pretty large with some areas difficult to do due to the angles, and also, it hurts, differently and I think a little less though not as comfortable as (hot) waxing.

I am looking forward to my 5th session in 2 weeks, and then changing to a 4 weeks or monthly period to continue.

Any questions?
Views 1575 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments