Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nareth

1. Old Comment

Master's Sissy slave battleship

Sounds good. Kik - dragon861aa
  2. Old Comment

Rules I got from nina@

Hey great report... extremely sorry for the delay in replying as got unexpectedly busy the last couple of days.. Yes conditioning was the idea behind pee challenge as I really think is a powerful tool to affect behaviour.. dining under the table must have given you a greater feeling of role play.. like that you never even moved the chairs so it must have felt enclosed and more real roleplay.

I love all the puzzles that you mentioned and am lured to try them as soon as I get the time.. Yeah even I sometimes write some quick notes while solving some of these harder puzzles.. Even I don't believe the stats that only 2% can solve these..

For the feminization I love that you have tried a lot of things, some of them daring and some uncomfortable, and you have chosen some very sensitive spots to apply pegs, yes even I find belly (button) area more sensitive for this kind of stuff..no idea about the book but good to know it set the mood for you.. I like the detailed reporting for these rules

Saw both your pics and commented.. also was nice to know you refreshed the Ankh drawing.. the tan effect is good. For the last rule/task you did quite well by collecting 19 items.. and socks were a great choice for this dare..

I really appreciate how well you did with all the rules and your report on them
  3. Old Comment

Rules I got from nina@

Chepi just finished a long update But when writing it Chepi noticed that Chepi forgot to correctly name Chepi Chepi in the first report.

Chepi is right handed but for some weird reason Chepis left leg was always the stronger one. In school sport Chepi was a quite good high jumper and always used the left leg.
    Updated 05-01-2018 at 01:24 PM by nareth (Chepi wrote about the left leg.)
  4. Old Comment

Rules I got from nina@

time for another update chepi... hope it's going well... when you say stronger left leg, are you left handed? (I am )... like that you are attempting the hard puzzles and experimenting with make up... hope you post more in forums..woof woof
    Updated 05-01-2018 at 12:42 PM by nina@
  5. Old Comment

Rules I got from nina@

Hey you are doing great chepi The peeing rule seems interesting (tbh I have never tried myself) Look forward to hearing how your week goes
  6. Old Comment

Nina's Easter egg challenge!!

Yeah I got a comment like. Even if it is by accident
  7. Old Comment

Nina's Easter egg challenge!!

Oops, didn't mean to post here, sorry
    Updated 04-01-2018 at 09:50 PM by Jake dare