Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

A little look part 2

Posted 09-11-2018 at 07:37 AM by eevee.velvet

So at first I was going to leave this alone the way it was but I think maybe explaining a few things.

This is kind of more of random facts all strung together idea, so I hope you enjoy.
One thing that is very similar between Asher, eevee and velvet is their loyalty and drive to protect those they care about.

I mean protecting their owner is all eevee actually does.

But asher and velvet are different. They have both found love and acceptance with friends both facing different challenges through their years but discovering that those differences make them special.

Now where does all this lead well here > I have been known to be loyal and protective to a flaw sometimes. I will stand up for my friends, do whatever I can to make them happy or safe then smile cause I know I've done thr best that I can.

Yes this has caused issues for me before cause it has happened in chat and scared a few people one day. But I was glad I had a friend to pull me back and say "it's okay I've got this!"

Nice part of this though is there is no jealous feelings. I can protect my friends and as long as there is a bit of understanding we are good, everyone is happy.

This is all great up until issues or concerns of trust come into play. You see I will trust 90% of people but this can change easily. Once the trust is there, it will stay there until they do something that forces it to be gone and when that happens good luck getting it back. Just to put it into prespective only one person in the 4 years of being on here has managed to get it back. So chances are extremely low.

I do this cause it is the only real way to protect myself. Despite my ability to protect others my ability to protect myself isn't there.
Posted in competitions
Views 1232 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments