Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

A struggle you’ll always have!

Posted 07-05-2018 at 09:27 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 09-07-2018 at 06:46 AM by eevee.velvet

A struggle that you live with everyday!

I have never put much stock in crazy things like horoscopes until I seen the one for me at back of the I AM NUMBER FOUR book. It reads: “Nahkons are caught in an internal struggle style. They are constantly at war with themselves. Their intentions are pure as the driven snow, but they still have the desire to see just how much they can get away with. At their core, Nahkons are incredibly sensitive and intuitive, but that also means that since they can be a total slave to their emotions, they really need to watch out for themselves.”
For those who know me they mostly know one side of me or another. Most on GD are lucky enough to see a very submissive side. However at work it is usually the other side.
But the struggle really happens when that sub side decides it wants to come out when I am at work or in the middle of something. Honestly it truly is one of the worst things.
When it happens even the smallest task seems too big for me to actually handle. It’s like the active functioning part of my brain has taken a nap. The main issue is that once it’s out it’s hard to push it back in.
I’ve told my boss it was an off day for my focus and usually that works. But when the truth really is that my defiant submissive side took over my brain and all it wanted was a spanking so it did nothing, well it might give me a laugh but probably not your employer.
They won’t exactly understand so I push it down as often as I can at work, deal with it at home each time it happens.

Yet ... there will always be that side to me. It is useful just more hazardous at work. I have known for a long time that it was there, and I guess this is one of the first places I’ve worked where my boss or supervisor had no idea about this side of me. As I do very much doubt a sentence like, “My submissive defiant side took over my brain!” Is the way to handle this, I am forced to go with not the complete truth my focus wasn’t that great.
The horoscope at the start of this says a lot about who I really am and therefore is something that I do hold dear. The struggle (or war) between the two sides is hard enough and no one side will ever truly win.
Don’t get me wrong though most of kink has helped even something simple as a spanking every few days has a habit to keep that side contained.
Posted in competitions
Views 1220 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments