Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Helping AlexisKitten to Blow Off Some Steam

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:49 AM by Samantha88

Hey so enjoyed snooping on your profile and have had a tough first day back. So i want to treat you like the skank you are.

You should strip off and first wash in cold water. At scrub your body to remove some of that skank smell. Then dress in https://skinzwearphotography.com/pro...SMT-6407-F.jpg no towl needed. You can simply put your hair up and slap your face 50 times each side for blusher.

Then put on...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares3 by oddjobber

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:35 AM by Samantha88

A seroes of chores to earn your orgasm chance:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

setup your ironing board in front of a window with the curtains open. pick out your favorite outfit of pants and shirt.

take a pair of panties, put them on but then pull them up in the front as high as you can to give yourself a frontal wedgie. secure it on ur body with cloths pins. use lipstick to write "Horny Slut" on your chest.

now stand in front of the window and iron
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares2 by Oddjobber

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:29 AM by Samantha88

First part of this task, get ur nipple clamps on and put in your O-rimg gag. i want you to place a vibrator in each room..or a dildo. start in your bedroom. use the vibe in that room to edge once while standing with ur back against the wall.

move to the second room..use this second vibe to edge twice while on all fours.

move to the third room...insert a butt plug..pull ur nipple chain up amd if possible..hook to the o ring gag...i hope your drooling a lot by now..use...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Humiliation Dares

Posted 01-02-2018 at 07:20 AM by Samantha88

from Humiliate_you

Tree
I wrote "take a picture of this dumb cunt" translated on my breast and belly.
I was wearing running shoes, socks, black yoga pants and a thin yellow long sleeve tshirt - the best i had in my clothes-i-dont-need-anymore box.
I had everything else in a little bag when i went out to run into the nature on my normal jogging path.
About 10 minutes later I was at the spot i had in mind. It was cold but the running kept me warm....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

parking lot and public toilet dares from Mreow

Posted 01-01-2018 at 10:33 AM by Samantha88

Park yourself in an empty parking lot, get naked, vibrator on pussy, plug in ass, 1 hand cuffed to the steering wheel, place a dildo on the klaxon and deepthroat it for 10 minutes (you may want to adjust your siege for this)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares by Oddjobber

Posted 01-01-2018 at 10:28 AM by Samantha88
Updated 01-01-2018 at 03:05 PM by Samantha88

strip and put in a butt plug, penis gag and your nipple clamp chains to your collar. once ready you are to walk around your house to every room..prefer that window shade be up. take the walk around to ensure you are alone but also to warm up.

return to your bedroom. take out the penis gag and hold it on the floor. you will do 100 vaginal thrusts..then 50 slaps to either your face, ass, or breasts.

return the gag to your mouth..and if you have something light..hang it from
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Selfbondage in my Trunk

Posted 12-30-2017 at 04:24 AM by Samantha88

You'll lay in your trunk completely naked, with the penis gag and blindfold in.
Don't wear anything walking to the car
Sandpaper lying under your body. Nipple clamps on your tits.
Your pussy and asshole are filled with ice.
Vibrator remains on your pussy the entire time
use rope for hands to ankles, and then each of your hands are cuffed together with the cuffs. Key frozen in ice in your ass, that you'd have to try t shit out when everything in there has melte
Posted in Uncategorized