Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Day #3 - Sleep, Black Ops, and Water.

Posted 01-22-2011 at 08:50 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

So, it's almost midnight and I'm pretty tired. I'll be up for another hour probably but all I have on my mind right now is sleeping.

I gave Call of Duty: Black Ops a go today....I'm pretty much garbage. The only thing I found fun about the game was trying to aggravate the more sensitive gamers. Don't think I'll be giving that game another go..

Today I realized that water is the best drink of all time. First off, it's nice and cold and second it comes right out of the tap....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day #2 - Exams, Weeds, Toques.

Posted 01-21-2011 at 11:03 AM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

So, today I had my English exam. It was more tedious than hard. A lot of repetitive bullshit. Glad its over with.

I started to watch the show Weeds on Showcase. I like the first episode so I got three seasons of it so it's gonna be a Weeds weekend

I recently noticed I enjoy wearing toques. That is all.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day #1 - Sick...again.

Posted 01-20-2011 at 07:59 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

Well, I decided to make a daily blog just to vent and just have fun.

So day one nothing happened. I stayed home from school because I was sick, didn't hand in my final project for writing. That's fuckin' lame.

I'm sick both physically and mentally. Physically I feel like a zombie and mentally I feel like I have no brain. I can't think.

Off to bed, exam in the morning. Day one was shit. Day two will be better hopefully.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Adult Magazines

Posted 01-20-2011 at 06:54 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

So, today I was bored and sick so I decided to download some "adult" magazines online.
*I should add that I am gay so it wasn't to whack off or anything I've just never seen one before*

So what I did was I downloaded a Playboy and a Hustler (I think it's Hustler or Hustlr) and I browsed through them and I came to a revelation.

I don't want to say it's artsy but Playboy at least feels like it's more about the women and not sex. There isn't even a gesture...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

School.

Posted 01-19-2011 at 08:25 AM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)
Updated 01-20-2011 at 05:00 AM by AlanWins

So this week I went to 2 out of 12 classes. I'm skipping one right now as I type. I have exams on Friday and I'm not at risk of failing any courses. Should I even bother going?

UPDATE: I didn't go and I'm not going today either.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Im a genius....kinda.

Posted 10-06-2010 at 07:45 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

I have a 97.5 in Grade 10 general math. Thats fucking awesome right? Now before we jump the gun and give me a diploma and a parade I should not that I last year I failed grade 10 academic math with a 39. So maybe Im a genius in the not-so-smart community. Commence with the parade!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Prostitution in Ontario, Canada.

Posted 10-04-2010 at 08:21 AM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

Everywhere I look this seems to be flying under the radar and inst being covered on news stations.
Basically, it was ruled that hookers are under too much danger every night on the street going to crazy places to do their business, and have no protection. So they made brothels legal, or whorehouses for those who do not know what a brothel is. They will be regulated by the government of Ontario. This ruling will be appealed but most of Ontario's people (citizens, police officers, etc.) agree that...
Posted in Uncategorized