Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > my live as a slave

today whas my first chat whit my new mistress. in this blog i will tell you how my day whas and what orders my miss gave me and i will tell the outcome of it here.
Rate this Entry

day 2

Posted 03-02-2011 at 03:42 PM by twinslaves

02-03-2011

today i had to do some orders at work. but first i have to say that for punishment i whas not allowed to wear any underwear for the whole day and evening. and i have to put clamps on my nipples during the time i'm at home.

6.30 in the morning i got up out off bed. i put on the clamps and i went to the bathroom to wash my self and get ready for work. after that i removed the clamps and i got dressed. the only thing i put on where my jeans top socks and shoes. because i whas not allowed to wear underwear. first order done.

for my next order i need to be naked for 3 minutes at work. in those 3 minutes i am not allowed to move or to coverup. so when i whas at work i went to the bathroom at about 10.00 and i went into the toilet. i got undressed and stayed ther for the 3 minutes total naked. my second order whas done to.

for order 3 i waited till i could go home. when i drove home i rested on a parking. i had to get topless and look at someone for 1 minute whit out moving or coverup. so i drove into the parking and parked beside an other car and saw a woman in the car. i took off my top and kept looking at her topless whit my boobs just above the door so they where full in sight. order 3done.

after that 1 minute of being topless i put my top on and drove home. when i arrived home i got in the house and stript out off my clothes and i whas fully naked. i went up to the bedroom to get my clamps again and put them on my nipples. after that i went downstairs and went into the kitchen to make me diner. i whas very nervous because a girlfriend off mine called yesterday to bring me a visit today. the only thing is i'm not allowed to wear any clothes not even when i get a visit, so that whas nerve wracking. i had my diner around 18.30 when the phone ring. i get up and answer the phone. it whas my friend and she told me she couldn't make it tonight because she got ill. lucky for me but to bad because it could mean that i will get punished by my miss because the order is not bean done. now being alone the whole evening i turned on the tv and sat on the sofa naked and whatch tv. after that i turned on my pc to write the blog and i got online to see if my miss is online to chat to her.

kiss twinslaves
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1083 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments