Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Blushy Butterfly

Posted 03-23-2019 at 10:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-22-2019 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

For those that knew me when I first joined getDare, you might remember that I used to be super blushy. It wouldn't take much for me to hide my face with my blanket or hands, or the move that my roomates coined as "turtling" (putting my head inside my shirt).

Just talking on the phone with Mr. Devious would make my voice go high and squeaky. Knowing that somebody
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.32 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [1/2]

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:50 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:49 AM by SilverBlue (added second task at the end.)

Task: All over natural tan – Go do some nude sunbathing! If you can, have someone else rub sun cream into you

Compared to my last task, this is a walk in the park… or beach I know of a nudist beach about 25 minutes’ drive away and I’ll just head out there. This will be another chance to show off my body in public, but in an environment where it won’t be illegal.

I’ve been lucky this week, the weather has been fairly good, at least for Autumn
Old

On pain

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:35 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Pain can be a huge turn on for me. In fact, I find the easiest way for me to be pushed into deep subspace is to be spanked, whipped, clothespins put my nipples, or even my face slapped. Of course, I would not take this from any random stranger (although that does make for a hot fantasy!) but from a Dom I love and respect, it would feel so ... delicious!

Once I get to a certain point then I really crave more and more pain. I want to be spanked even harder, I want my face to sting from a
Posted in Uncategorized