Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Accidental self-inflicted torture

Posted 04-07-2024 at 07:26 PM by pluky

So I woke up with a vaginal infection, one at the very entrance of my hole instead of deep inside, and I didn't have anything but my bad ideas to do about it.

It felt really itchy so I wanted something drastic to clean it with, salt water didn't seem to be enough.

So I thought about using this specialized toothpaste I have, instead of containing just toothpaste it also has some herbs like thyme in it, which are known to fight off bacteria and infection, so I thought it would be a great idea for that.

I knew it would burn a lot since I've used it before to please Sir, but I thought I could take it again for some relief after wards and feeling of cleanness.

However tho, being irritated probably caused it to burn even more. But I powered through that and kept the toothpaste in me for a longer time than when I did it for BDSM, in hope to let it kill whatever is itching me. After some time the initial extreme burn died off a bit and it was a lot more bearable.

The pain I felt when I tried to wash it was something else tho. The second I tried to run lukewarm water on the area, it felt as if I had put an ice cube against the tiny inner lips of my pussy. It was a lot like the horrible pain of ice torture which I'm really bad at taking for even a couple of seconds, so I stopped trying to rinse immediately and felt panic a bit about the fact I would rather keep the toothpaste even if it burns than feel this again - it was kinda like a predicament ! My Dom might love this xD

Eventually I did end up cleaning that mess as my body got used to the feeling and I did feel fresher and cleaner afterwards, I'm less itchy as I'm writing this in my towel, hoping it stays this way (so I don't have to do it again).
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good that you got some relief, now all you have to do is find the cause. I've had Subs complaining about having allergic reactions to plastics, latex, rubber, lubes, etc, that sounded similar. Did you start using a new toy, or lube, or try something you haven't done before?
    Posted 04-08-2024 at 04:11 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  2. Old Comment
    This stuff happens, yeast infections once in a while are normal for vaginas.
  3. Old Comment
    I highly recommend seeing a doctor. The vagina is such a delicate area, it doesn't take much to offset your pH levels and cause an infection. The best thing to do is use regular water to clean the area, and talk to a doctor if it is itchy or burns or if there is colored discharge or a smell. I hope it feels better soon
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks, I'm already feeling much better ^^

I'm not exactly the type to run to a doctor whenever I have an issue it's just not my thing, one or two yeast infections in a year are in the realm of normal and they don't last or anything to warrant a doctor by my standards xD