Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kytten

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Diaper joke ended up with twist.

Posted 01-10-2021 at 10:15 PM by Kytten

So I got a pack of depends for Christmas the year before last, it was a gag gift but I have started to use them. I find the ones bought leak rather easily and the first time I wore one I peed so much first pee it rolled down my leg.

I continued to wear it over night and was so embarrassed when I had to figure out how to dispose of it discreatly since pee has an aroma and my garbage is right by the laundry room to which I share with my daughter and her family living in her basement suite....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Answered embarassing questions posted by another member.

Posted 01-07-2021 at 08:30 PM by Kytten

Decided to share my answers in a blog as well so people who dont read the forum. Asking these questions can still learn my answers

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?
Not that I recall
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Yes
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
Yes
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
Yes
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bdsmtest.org results

Posted 12-29-2020 at 10:22 PM by Kytten

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Masochist
100% Exhibitionist
100% Submissive
100% Rope bunny
100% Degradee
99% Pet
93% Experimentalist
92% Slave
89% Ageplayer
83% Brat
77% Boy/Girl
76% Primal (Prey)
63% Voyeur
52% Non-monogamist
9% Vanilla
7% Switch
6% Primal (Hunter)
4% Rigger
0% Master/Mistress
0% Owner
0% Dominant
0% Sadist...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Masters orders...

Posted 02-14-2016 at 10:35 PM by Kytten

So Master wants me to report... I have been doing his orders and its been rather embarrassing and he even decided that while I was already in the soiled diaper we needed to go out.... He took me for an hour long walk twice and he took me to a store once I was so embarrassed.he took a picture of me with the diaper showing above my pants.... He set it as his background now all his friends will see it... So embarrassing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Masters orders

Posted 02-10-2016 at 01:29 AM by Kytten
Updated 02-14-2016 at 10:24 PM by Kytten

Master wants me to blog about what he is making me do. He also wants me to explain how it feels

Tonight I have duct tape across my mouth..I enjoy this because it takes away my privallage to speak making me submitt more. He has ten tacks ductaped to each of my nipples and my pussy. Although it hurts I am enjoying the pain. And not being able to communicate it is even more entruiging Master has a diaper on me one to which I have soiled and must wear all night... Not to happy about it however...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sad 2 days

Posted 09-15-2015 at 10:57 PM by Kytten

I am sorry I will not be on this site regularly any more at least not right now. I had a bad couple days and now I am having to deal with my life. I have to say RIP to a two year old little girl and her father although I never met the family before, I have been so active in trying to find this child that I feel like I know the family well. She was found today so please forgive me I will become more active again when I get through this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Maid to Behave

Posted 09-12-2015 at 11:01 PM by Kytten

One of the days you are at work, While you are at work you leave a list of expectations for me, you want it all done by the time you get home and you also tell me that there is a little game to go with this, there are two or three things you didn't right down that you want me to do and I have to figure out what they are and do them as well.
Then you let me know that you will call at some point and from that point I had best be finished everything as you are going to give me some new instructions....
Posted in Uncategorized