Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > dosster

Rate this Entry

The lost bet.

Posted 11-29-2018 at 02:25 PM by dosster

I was offered a bet by a getDare member, the forfeit was to do a naked walk at night and I had to supply them with a few photos as proof. I was a little apprehensive about having to do a naked walk again as last time I was nearly caught three times by my neighbours. I had to be crazy to try it again. But I decided to leave it to fate and took the bet.

I lost big time, not surprising really as the odds were stacked against me some what. So now I had to face the dreaded road of no escape again and I’d be on it longer this time.
At the agreed time of 8.20pm I stripped naked, grabbed my camera and stepped out the back door. It was not quite dark yet and I could still see clearly around me. I did have thoughts of waiting a while until it got a bit darker but I had agreed a time to start my dare and so I had to leave then.

I climbed the back fence and squeezed my way carefully through the barbered wire. I walked cautiously up the field. I looked back at the houses that over looked the field and saw plenty of lights on and many curtains were not drawn, but I didn’t see anyone looking out. I continued up the field until I reached the hedge. I had actually for once gone straight to the right spot for squeezing through the second barbered wire and getting through the prickly hedge. I managed that this time without getting my self hooked up on the wire. I emerged into the second field and started my walk across to this fields gateway.

It was breezy and the wind was a little cold but not cold enough to spoil the fun. As I crossed this field I started rubbing my cock and gave my nipples some much needed attention. My cock was really hard as I stroke my hand along its length, It wasn’t long before pre-cum was dripping from the end and I caught some in my hand and rubbed it into my hard cock. I squeezed and pulled at my nipples as I wanked my cock in the cool breeze, I was soon edging let go of my cock before I cum. But I continued to pleasure my nipples as I carried on walking. The cool wind soon took some of stiffness from my cock but it remained hard enough to stay stuck in front leading the way forward.

On I walked until I came to the field gateway and the dreaded Road of No Escape. After my last experience on this road I was being to think I was crazy to attempt it again. But I’d lost the bet and taken the dare so I had to go on.

I was only about three meters along the road when a car came around the bend. I quickly dashed back through the gateway and hid behind the hedge. If I’d been a little further up the road I’d have faced getting seen again.

After the car was gone I cautiously stepped back onto the road and started walking towards the next fields gate. Some 346 nervous meters later I reached the next fields gate. Amazingly no cars had come this time and I was very relieved to have not been seen, YET!. But there was still the return journey yet to come.

Part of my dare was that at the bench that was across the road from the field gateway I had to take a photo of myself sat on the bench with legs spread wide open for a count to 50.
First problem was trying to get the camera into the right position so that it took a clear photo. It was now as dark as it was going to get, It seemed a very light night but not light enough to help me see what I was doing. After about ten minutes or so I found the right camera position. I was lucky no cars had pasted so far, as I had been sometime playing about naked at the roadside with the camera, but my luck was soon to run out.

I set the camera timer and sat on the bench and opened my legs wide as instructed by my darer. The flash went off and lit me up then it went off again. Now I had to stay in this position for a count of 50.

I started counting and I got to 45 then suddenly a car comes around the bend. OMG! I thought here we go again. In the position I was in the cars lights would fall on me and I’d defiantly be seen. I counted on, I reached 50 and had no time to run anywhere or pick up the camera, so I just rolled off the back of the bench and got as low as I could. The car past by, I could see myself fully lit in the cars headlights but nothing happened and the car carried on by but I would have been fully visible to their rear view mirrors if they had looked. Oh well, I thought probably seen again. I’m going to get a naughty reputation through out the local area.

I picked up the camera and crossed the road then set off walking across the field towards the tree in the center of it. At the tree I set about trying to find the best camera position At least this location was not so vulnerable as being at the roadside.

The next picture was to be of me hugging the tree. I set the timer and grabbed the tree. The flash goes off and the whole field lights up. I’d forgot about the second shot and it took me by surprise. I checked the photos and set off for the far end of this field right next to the main road.
Half way across I noticed the cars passing on the main road, their headlights shone across the field and lit up my naked body. I carried on until I reached the hedge. The main road was the other side of this rather bare hedge. I’m glad to say the lay-by on the opposite side was empty this time. I placed the camera on the ground and wrapped my hand around my cock, I started to stoke it. I had to edge and in my aroused state it wasn’t going to take long. I slide my other hand over my nipples and stared to play with them, pinching and squeezing them. I was now edging again. I had to fight to take my hands away from my cock, I really wanted to cum and shoot my spunk out into the field but the dare was to edge and anyway I love edging it keeps me so horny and when I’m horny I’m so much more daring.

As I stood there edging I noted several cars pass by but I was so caught up in it that I didn’t count them or care that they were there.

I turned around and started off back across the field. I reached the tree and looked which way to head to get to the gate. As usual I got it wrong. When I reached the field edge I found I was almost at the wrong end of the field and I had to walk along the field edge trying to find the gate. Twice a car past by and I had to duck behind the bare hedge. It’s so easy to get lost when its dark, no matter how well you think you now the area.

I eventually found the gateway and crossed over to the bench this time I laid no the bench and I had a longer count up to 150 before I could move again. Last time I nearly got caught counting to 50 counting to 150 would keep me there three times long. I was relieved nothing came but now I had to face the road of no escape again.

I was so turned on at this point that I decided to risk taking a few more photos on the bench. I was enjoying this when I spotted more car lights coming my way and I just managed to get behind the hedge as the cars lights lit up the road and my naked body.

The car past and I emerged from behind the hedge I looked around before starting to walk down the road. As I was half way down the road I saw a car lights approaching. I was all set to take a dive into the hedge bottom when the car pulled into a house further up the road, That was a really close call and my heart was beating like mad.

I managed to walk the rest of the road without no one coming along, unlike my last trip down this road. Walking this road naked definitely makes my very nervous.

I went into the field and crossed it, again I got lost and couldn’t find the spot to climb through. I walked along until I found the spot and climbed through the hedge. As I squeezed through the barbered wire my foot went down a rabbit hole and I fell over. Luckily I missed the barbered wire but I was sent rolling down the hill. I hadn’t had time to check if any neighbours were watching. If they had been it would have been a shock to suddenly see a naked man appear from the hedge and go rolling down the hill. I rolled at least half way down the field before I stopped. Apart from a grazed knee I was OK. The funnily side of it suddenly struck me and I couldn’t help but laugh. I got to my feet and crossed the rest of the field to home then climbed the last fence and panting like mad and very turned on I went into the house to safety.

I really should be more careful about taking bets, Trouble is these dare games are so addictive and make me so horny.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 856 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments