Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

How I Do These kind of blog are all about how I would approach a specific scenario. Be Aware: none of these blogs are based on any experiences. Instead, based on presumable capacity to act, empathy and all of which makes me.
Old

HID - Image resizing on getDare

Posted 03-27-2020 at 01:41 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags hid, images

I'll keep it short and simple.

Why resise your images?
I like to resise the images I post on getDare to make them more aesthetically pleasing. No one likes full HD images that go off the screen and making someone scroll horizontally to see the right half.

How to resise your images?
You can post an image on getDare using the following BB code:
[IMG]https://picsum.photos/1000[/IMG]

Then you simply add the URL text below in front of the image....
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

HID - Always Updatable Posts (updated)

Posted 03-27-2020 at 12:37 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 08-27-2020 at 06:16 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags hid, images

Never have I seen someone use this on getDare even though I posted this blog entry four years ago. Nevertheless, here's an updated version which is more straight to the point.

Introduction
As some of you know, you cannot edit your post(s) after 6205 minutes (4 days, 7 hours and 25 minutes). This can be annoying if you'd like to keep updating your thread post with new information such as rankings, graphs, statistics, to-do lists, or thread related information. Fortunate for you,...
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

HID - Polls

Posted 12-24-2015 at 02:38 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 01-08-2016 at 04:03 AM by RiskyFlame (Addition of poll 7)
Tags dares, hid, poll

Standard Blog Notes:
  • Criticize me. I won’t edit the blog, but I love to learn new things.
  • In case of something completely dangerous is written, please address me. Only in this case, the blog entry will be adjusted.
  • This blog entry is written purely for my entertainment and others (if any). So don’t take my word for it when I advise any kind of thing.
Specified Blog Notes:
  • This blog entry is about how I think about most polls on the getDare forum.
  • This blog entry contains six different kind of
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

HID - Making A Dare (part 1)

Posted 10-14-2015 at 05:31 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, hid

Standard Blog Notes:
  • Criticize me. I won’t edit the blog, but I love to learn new things.
  • In case of something completely dangerous is written, please address me. Only in this case, the blog entry will be adjusted.
  • This blog entry is written purely for my entertainment and others (if any). So don’t take my word for it when I advise any kind of thing.
Specified Blog Notes:
  • This time, something about which I cannot be wrong. Reason: it’s only a method of mine.
  • This blog entry is all about how
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

HID - Making A Dare (part 2)

Posted 10-14-2015 at 05:30 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, hid

#3 - Development

Don’t just post the idea that you have already. Keep working on what you have and improve the idea. It makes the dare better to understand and more attractive.

The first dare:

To be honest, this first dare is more like a fantasy dare. But for the sake of this blog entry, I decided to write this dare anyway. Just to be clear: I wouldn’t give such a dare to anyone on the forum unless I know the person has done such a dare before.
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average.

HID - Blackmail

Posted 08-08-2015 at 05:54 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags blackmail, hid

Standard Blog Notes:
  • Critize me. I won't edit the blog, but I love to learn new things.
  • In case of something completely dangerous written, please address me. In this case, the blog entry will be adjusted.
  • This blog entry is written purely for my entertainment and others (if any). So don't take my word for it when I advise any kind of thing.
Specified Blog Notes:
  • Be aware! This is my first 'real' blog subject. Also, the first time I write such a thing. Any kind of criticism is wanted, but be friendly
Longtime User
Posted in How I Do