Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Lists This catergory contains lists only. These list can be things summed up about any thing, most likely to be inspiring to those who are in need of ideas.
Old

List of 25 keyholding ideas.

Posted 04-01-2020 at 12:38 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 04-02-2020 at 02:17 AM by RiskyFlame (add title to #25)

A couple of years ago when I was much more active, I wrote on several topics which I have never posted for the reason that they are not finished/ completed yet. But it's a waste not to post them so I will be posting some of them over the next period even though they are still in the incomplete state. The image resizing blog entry is actually one of those topics.

=== IMPORTANT ===
- Look before you leap.
- Criticism is much appreciated.
- Always have a back-up key!...
Longtime User
Posted in Lists
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 11-01-2016 at 02:13 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 01-08-2021 at 01:43 PM by RiskyFlame

Mechanics
You can replace with a number below 10. This number will be used to multiple the cursive text.

I shall always return PM Dares to you if you sent me more than three, unless you have none.
PM Dares
PM me BUTTS ⨀ and for every , I shall insert my small butt plug for 4 hours.

PM me BUTTM ⨀ and for every , I shall insert my medium butt plug for 10 minutes.

PM me DEEPTHROAT ⨀ and for every , I shall deepthroat a dildo 60 seconds
Longtime User
Posted in Personal, Lists
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.

List of Rules to Follow

Posted 06-26-2015 at 12:01 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 11-01-2016 at 12:46 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags list, rules

Information
I have decided to improve my list of rules and took it a step further. As of this moment, there is a Spreadsheet on my Google Drive available that contains all the rules ordered by the categories. I chose for this improvement due the poor quality of both the style and overview of the previous method of showing the list. Furthermore, it is possible to filter the rules per category now. So take a look down below and visit the new improved list of rules!

Longtime User
Posted in Lists