Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

Admonition from Top to Bottom. Chapter four. About Signs

Posted 05-16-2015 at 04:31 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Today you will listen standing.
Signs that you wear, have a meaning and obey the rules as well as you obey me, and as well as your existence has meaning.
Many people refer very superficially to signs; either rushing to buy them either not giving them great value. In fact, the signs are secondary to the power and meaningful only for the knowledgeable that distinguish them from the crowd slave girl. However, signs are able to change your destiny and themselves they are not random either in form, nor in their value. What might you expect at the end of the training?

Collar

The collar of a slave is significantly different from the device used in the BDSM-games that serves for fixing to it hands, leash or anything else. The collar of a slave is the essence of the reflection of her slavery. It looks like a thin, slightly curved steel ring riveted on her neck, with a flat area on which is engraved the name of the owner.
The collar does not pose of utilitarian function, as well as your slavery is not intended to make you do housework or work for the benefit of your Master. Slave girl does not utilitarian.
Collar is almost imperceptible like unnoticeable for strangers your status. The collar is made of steel, and therefore can not be removed accidentally. Well as like you not free to gain freedom by accident.
The collar contains my name, as well as Master's name stamped in your soul like his will, that leads you through life.
Collar riveted, because it can not be put on quickly and easily, as well as the a girl can not become a slave overnight, On an impulse or a surge of emotions.
Locks are unacceptable - as symbols of transient choice, which can be open at any time, and the key does not belong to the slave. Lock is good for the game or operative collar that fastens at the session or punishment, and undo afterwards. The absence of the key in the possession of the slave girl - violates the basic idea of the responsibility of slave girl, for her existence in this status. The presence of the key in the possession of slave girl, takes possession of the collar from the authority of her master. Like it or not, the collar with a lock - this is just spectacular toy, unworthy of a serious relationship. Unacceptable rings - symbols of utility. I'm not talking about the fact that the collar - is a source of pride slave girl using just toy to you to ring, I would offend you and your choices.
There are circumstances in life, when the collar complicates the lives of slave girl, outside BDSM. I usually advise to replace the collar on an unremovable bracelet on the arm or in the case even more difficult - at the ankle or irremovable intimate piercing at last.
In any case, the collar - it's a sign that your master will put on you at the beginning of your relationship, and this sign will accompany you as long as these relationships are not exhausted. Unless, of course, they are destined to be exhausted.

Tattooing.

Sense of tattoo - changing your body. Again, changing of your body, not imprinted on it the name of your Master, for this is the collar. Slave must be very attentive to the tattoos, even if her master demands from her drawing of certain characters.
You may arbitrarily be sure of eternity of your relationship, but the idea of a tattoo with the name of the owner does not seem attractive to me. Name on the body closer body to that whose name is applied to it. Firstly, it erodes the boundaries between slave and her master. Secondly, it deprives the slave liability for the aforementioned union.
What I seem to be meaningful tattoos? Firstly, those who say irreversible changes in your destiny. For example, a tattoo, a certificate of completion of your training, will serve as a sign to others and you most of what you choose your way, drawing on the knowledge and skills gained through pain and diligence, the name of your teacher establishes his responsibility for your upbringing and what and how he taught you. Secondly, the tattoo is reflecting and reinforcing your mental qualities. Their causes may be rooted in your self-perception and in the perception of you by your Master.
In any case it is way to become a better and more worthy for your master, and not a way to express your devotion.
Although, of course, an extreme devotion can be expressed so.

Branding.

Branding essentially does not differ from the tattoo, but the pain experienced in the branding and the overall perception of the mark are forcing to treat it with special attention. If the tattoo - it is the spoken word, the the stamp - the word shout out of the last forces. Stamp - a source of pride. School of slaves can award the right to wear their brand of a particularly gifted slave, extreme grief can also be imprinted on the body with the help of a hot iron.
In principle, there is nothing especially difficult about drawing branding, in its worn. But I think the mark wearing ugly without special and exceptional reasons. Also, as if someone is constantly shouting instead talk, or confessed his love exclusively with the central television. Everything has its place and its passions.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6051 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You do give some very good examples. But, their are those who would question certain parts. Yet, as in any thing else. It really depend on the thoughts and feelings in each on that degree.