Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Subtober

Posted 09-30-2018 at 06:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Lately I have been in a very Dommey headspace. I have a full time sub (Jaro) as well as a few casual play partners that I Top with. It seems that every time I turn around there is somebody new who I am bossing around.

I love being a Domme. I love being toppy, but at the same time, my subby side has been severely neglected the past few months. I crave that submission. I crave giving up control. I need it. I want it.

And while I am being Dommey, it is hard for me to get
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

*Trigger Warning* To the person who sexually assaulted me

Posted 09-29-2018 at 07:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

When we started to talk, I was in a vulnerable place. I felt isolated from my friends and family. I was in a bad relationship (but you didn't know that). I was looking for somebody to talk to, to confide in, to be friends with. I let my guard down.

I lied to you. I was not happy with my fiance. But I liked to protect myself. I didn't want to open myself up to the possibility of you getting the wrong idea. I was very clear with you that I was looking for friends only.

My
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

I am not ok

Posted 09-29-2018 at 06:48 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-29-2018 at 06:57 PM by Butterfly

As I sit here and write this, my chest is still tight. It hurts to breathe. I have started this blog about 10 times now and wiped everything that I have written. The truth is, I really don't know how to describe the feelings that are happening inside me.

The thing is, I thought I was doing better. It has been awhile since I have had such a flare up in anxiety. It has been years and years since I have had more than one anxiety attack in a week.

I have no explanation for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.

Preparation of toxic cum for use with werewolf sluts

Posted 09-27-2018 at 06:27 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-27-2018 at 10:05 AM by jane@ (grammar)

Hi
This is not a cooking thing but more a preparation of a delicacy.

It was needed as I need to act out part of https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196 in order that when writing the next part is from some from some experience!.
The brief i was given (you may need to read story to get the sense here). Replicate the toxic cum that the Hunter ejaculated into my werewolf pussy and throat the latter nearly killing me and replace the silver shock needle with a real...
Old

PM DARES! - For Girls only

Posted 09-25-2018 at 03:54 PM by Bloxo
Updated 06-03-2019 at 05:50 PM by Bloxo

Okay...so I've given this some thought and decided I'm going to have PM dares...this will be a bit of a work in progress to start, but thought it would be a little bit of fun...

Please note...if I don't know you, i.e. haven't chatted to you, I would want to get to know you before excepting random dares

I will advise if I can't do them that day.

If I am away and can't complete I will save it for when I can next do it.

So here goes some initials:...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Entitlement

Posted 09-25-2018 at 01:43 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-25-2018 at 02:00 PM by Butterfly

I am tired of dealing with people who feel they are entitled to something. Nobody owes you anything!

Other than the basics (food, water, etc.) you don't just automatically deserve anything. You have to work for the things that you want.

Nobody is entitled to my body, my attention, my respect, my love. You have to earn that!
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.59 average.

This was the horid night that started this sequence

Posted 09-25-2018 at 01:20 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Jane was attacked in her hotel room --- having used the slut for his own pleasure, his mind smiled an evil smile.
Ensuring that the blindfold was secure he untied her from the bed and re-fixed her wrists behind her back.
With cum dripping from every orifice she felt the world go light as he lifted her onto his shoulder. She heard the door clunk shut and air on her exposed flesh as she was carried down the corridor.
The lift bell rang and she landed on her arse on the carpeted floor....