Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Failure....

Posted 08-21-2018 at 01:43 PM by AbusiveMaster

Icy has always had a problem with begging. At least she has as long as she has been mine - and as her life as my submissive is the only life that counts, she has always had the problem. I should write a blog later about my own peculiar narcissism, but I digress.

Recently she has made a comment on a thread touching on this topic. If you want to go read it, go find it - it's out there somewhere, shouldn't take you more than an hour to search out. She asked me to comment on the post,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

I want to submit

Posted 08-21-2018 at 10:35 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I crave submission. I crave giving up control.

When my life is crazy and chaotic, I need to submit in order to keep myself sane. It is my way to let go of everything and just be. To put my trust in somebody else to take care of me, to make me feel safe, to control me.

Lately I haven't had the opportunity to submit too often. Especially over the last month. We went on a two week trip which left us almost constantly surrounded by family (sleeping in my moms living room which
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized