Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jamin0731

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 08-15-2018 at 09:20 AM by Jamin0731
Updated 04-27-2019 at 03:47 AM by Jamin0731

1. ADD and I will add a pm dare of your choice.
2. POST X and I will post to the thread of your choice.
3. HYPNO and I will listen to your hypno file every day for 1 month. I will add any triggers to my signature.
4. SPANK X and I will spank my ass X times (max 20).
5. MIRROR and one of either of our PM dares and we'll both do it.
6. EDGE X and I will edge X times before my next orgasm. You can specify where I do these.(Limit 5)
7. RULES and you can give me 2 rules to follow for 1 month.
8. DICE and I will do a dice dare of your choice.
9. SLUT X and I must cum X times within the next 24 hours (when not denied, max 5).(Currently Denied so can't do.)
10. WRITE and a writeforme link and I will complete the task.
11. CONTROL and you will get my account info for temporary (24 hours) control of my Getdare acocunt.
12. NO TOUCH X - I can't touch my dick for X hours (max 18).
13. SWALLOW - I will swallow my next cum(Currently Denied so can't do.)
14. ICE and I will insert an ice cube up my ass.
15. COMMANDO and I will wear no undies for the next 24 hours
16. SLAVE and I will become your slave for a week.
17.TRUTH X- I will answer 1 question truthfully and to the best of my abilities.
18.REPLICA- I will do three of your PM dares
19.BET-We will do a small bet with a forfeit. If there are only two possibilities for the bet (like a coinflip bet for example) I will let you pick first.
20.ADD-I will add a PM dare you tell me to to my list of PM dares for 3 months.
21.DUMB-I will attempt to talk like an idiot for an hour, whether in PMs or real life.
22.SPIN (X)- I will spin X times in a single direction.
23.COPY KITTY- I will copy up to four PM dares from your list and add them to my own for a month.
24.DROP YOUR DRAWERS- When I get it, I drop my pants to my ankles and pull them back up.
25.CORNER PINK and I will spend 10 minutes with my nose pressed right into the corner wearing only pink frilly panties.
26.DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2417 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments