Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

4 years with a Worm

Posted 11-13-2020 at 09:30 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Last week I was sitting in the parking lot of a local "guy" (car stuff, tools, etc.) store, waiting while Mr. Devious shopped for a birthday gift for his dad. It just so happens that on that day (November 5th) in 2016, I was sitting in the exact same spot, doing the exact same thing - searching getDare while I waited.

It was that day that I came across a blog written by a user whose name at the time was Jaroface. He wrote about how he was kinky but he wasn't sure if he was submissive.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

A Domme Win!

Posted 11-13-2020 at 12:13 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-13-2020 at 12:25 AM by Butterfly

Being a Domme can be heavy burden to bare. It is a lot of responsibility - or at least it should be! When you ask somebody to be yours, you are committing to their well being, to their safety, to their best interest. At least this is how I feel as a Domme.

I spend a lot of time thinking about worrying about the horrible things that I make my subs do, about the things that I forbid them from doing, about the impact that I want to have in their lives. Sometimes I lose sleep about it. I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized