Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rate this Entry

What did this puppy eat

Posted 11-12-2018 at 01:38 PM by Pariahterror

Yesterday was a new adventure. Due to encouraging someone else and that person encouraging me, I did somethingI didn't think I would try out soon. What it is, you'll see soon.

Thus in the afternoon i went to the shop and got my groceries. I got a new bowl as well from a pet shop. One with a low end on one side. Much better than one which is high on all sides.

Now, what to do with the bowl now. Puppy has to fill it with some food. And I got exactly the thing from the store to put in it. Some dog food . Yes, due to encouragement I got myself some dog food and put it in my bowl.

So puppy leashed himself to something higher and put his mittens closeby. And I really wanted to do one thing. i wanted to record it, and so I did.

I put on one mitten and pushed the record button. Quickly put on my other one and went on all fours. Then puppy barked a little and wet on and tried his first bit of dog food.

The smell wasn't that good and when I got a bite I didn't really like the texture much. But the taste was actually decent. Could have eaten it all if it was somewhat better.

After some tastes i did throw up a little but could hold most in my stomach. It was a very interesting experience. I did feel my stomach after and drank some whiskey. But it was good. Will try it again with other food if I get encouraged enough. But not this type of food.

I didn't finish my plate by far because I couldn't handle it but it was fun too. I posted the video in my tumblr. That is what "a-silly-puppy" did yes. So if you want to try it out, start small XD.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3178 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You can always make things that taste and feel better...but still look like puppy food! Maybe bake yourself some treats!
  2. Old Comment
    Very brave puppy. I definitely could not have done this.