Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Read before request to be my slave This is just made for you to help you consider your request to be my slave properly, and get to know what you are getting into and what I like, so what you have to bring in to get a positive reply
Old

Re: When are you a pervert? What is taboo?

Posted 12-15-2016 at 08:08 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:31 AM by CSasha

This is a reply to Jaroface's blog entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiktionary
pervert ‎(plural perverts)

1. (dated) One who has been perverted; one who has turned to error; one who has turned to a twisted sense of values or morals.
2. A person whose sexual habits are not considered acceptable.
Those perverts were trying to spy on us while we changed clothes!
Taking the second meaning, I agree with Jaroface that being a pervert is totally alright. Good news, everyone. The saying
Oracle
Old

My 2 cents on consent

Posted 12-04-2016 at 02:42 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:31 AM by CSasha

Decades ago, when my girlfriend turned seventeen, I was going to be sixteen for a couple of days still. Here in Germany, that's the line between consensual sex, except for some special rules that involve parental agreement or marriage. I made a funny comment about it that she would be abusing me for that time if we would physically engage. Well, it was just a kinky fantasy, and I wished so she would. Because we were engaged consensually.

Laws are strange, sometimes. They draw fixed lines...
Oracle
Old

About men and women; and me

Posted 11-27-2016 at 06:46 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:32 AM by CSasha

Some authors say, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. I found a list that categorizes love into twelve kinds of love, split into two halves of typical female ones like care, and typical male ones like respect. I find it incredibly helpful. I am fine with all the men and women of the world. There's just one hack of an issue which frequently bothers me.

But first, let me ask one stupid questions: Where is your liver?
Quote:
In the human, it is located in the upper right quadrant
Oracle
Old

My rules while Topping

Posted 08-14-2016 at 12:12 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-08-2018 at 12:18 PM by CSasha

As a Top

As a top I have been called sweet and mean. Hits the nail if you ask me.

If you are looking for some fast fun, a small dare or getting right to it without much talking, here are my requirements for you:

- The three first magical words are: "Hello", "Please" and "Thank you". No matter how horny you are or in what hurry to be dared, satisfied or satisfy, if you don't take the time for the very basic politeness, you leave...
Oracle