Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
  1. Old Comment

I discovered a New Limit: some people

I'm pansexual and in a polyamory relationship. All my friends are queer, most of them also pansexual.
    I know that some of my friends have preferences.... some are lesbians, so no penises.... some are gays, so only penises... But me being pansexual, I can't really understand their preferences. I like everyone and I can have sexual relations with anyone that really interest me... whatever their equipment or their gender identity.
    I will talk to everyone because I'm civilised... some will end up being my friends.... I'll be sharing my body and my bed with a few. Others: no, nothing. Sorry.

I'm happy with who I am and with my life.
    As long as your happy, that's all that matters to me.
  2. Old Comment

How PM dares and add threads work for me

Wow, you invest a lot of effort for the very first dare you give out to a new person. Respect!
    I do it differently. I invent a dare that should be easy enough for everybody (off course I also look at the likes and limits of that person, that is the minimum I have to do), and still a little bit challenging. Only when I know, this person is worth it, because I like to chat with him or I like his report, then I start thinking more about it and investing more time and effort in even better and custom tailored dares.
    But this is just a rough guideline. Sometimes I am really motivated and I spend 20 minutes to custom tailor a dare for a stranger. But only for some where it is clear that they already wrote some reports, so you can expect something from them.
  3. Old Comment

Counting up, 20, 21

Thank you very much.
  4. Old Comment

Counting up, 20, 21

Lots of goals and self improvement, best of luck with all of them!
  5. Old Comment

Ten facts I wish all knew (about gender and sexuality)

There's a youtube video which hits your number 9 pretty much: "Tea and Consent"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwvrxVavnQ
  6. Old Comment

I agree on filtering people by attitude. But that's something I find out in first contact and also something many people are not aware of that they have it.

The call out on this particular issue is good since it makes me feel way about being contacted by strangers I am not sure about how much they read my profile or other information, and how serious they take my declared gender.

I don't like to shove intimate details in people's face right at the start of a conversation, so this limit is something I can do to reject those who tend to be surprised and disappointed later.
  7. Old Comment

It’sa pretty unique limit, and not one I’ve seen explicitly mentioned before. And I’m somewhat surprised it deserves an explicit call out, too - but I’ve always been more attracted to who a person is, personality, chemistry, etc. - which matters a lot more to feel close and connected in one way or another. I hope you’ll enjoy exploring with new open minded people in the time to come!

When I read the title, it’s certainly not what I expected - we all have people we don’t want to play with, and for me just attitude initially matters a lot, and what I exclude most people on.
  8. Old Comment

Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation

If someone says "asl?" I immediately lose all of my interest *yawn*
  9. Old Comment

My most recent asl conversation:

Him: Anyway whats your asl?
    Me: 40, non-binary, Germany
    Him: What are your Likes and Limits?
    Me: My Limits are illegal, permanent damage, life ruiner, and any people who don't play with people with a penis.
    Him: I don't play with people with a penis
    Me: Then sexually playing with you is against my limits. Sorry.
  10. Old Comment

I used to come across this on Omegle.
    Stranger: A/S/L
    Me: I'm age/sex/location
    Stranger: left the conversation
    Me:
  11. Old Comment

14,000 posts celebration promise

Ah, I guess that would be too much. It takes me roughly an hour for a red card.

I gave him the links at the start but it takes plenty of time reading them. Those threads aren't well readable necessarily.

Me, a celebrity? I think there are way more famous people out here. Thanks for the compliment anyway.
  12. Old Comment

you didnt give him a resumee of what you have done? i mean you are kind of a celebrity here

and i meant while talking to him. tell him that every time you say a certain word to him he is allowed to add cards. if he catches it tough luck.
  13. Old Comment

My keyholder isn't on getDare (yet). He is busy with important projects, other lockees, and me.
  14. Old Comment

Why dont you give your Keyholder a Keyword you can use with him. so he adds more Red cards

if you get horny you will most likely give him the Keyword and then screw yourself over constantly

TBH i am thinking on getting on chastity after reading your thread. its so.... fun i guess.
  15. Old Comment

Thank you. Maybe a little bit too creative for my own good, sometimes.

Yes, it's gonna be a while. I actually want to do the Locktober, at once from now, and then maybe even continue into No-November and Denialcember.
  16. Old Comment

i gotta say Cass. this promise is beautiful. i always get inspired by you but damn are you creative.

i downloaded chastikey after reading one of your roulettes to se how bad was the damage we did last time. i dont think you are getting freed any time soon, and yet here you are doing something so... daring.
  17. Old Comment

Chastity rules

i think it should be for all Yellow cards .
    i mean if the rule was given by them. they should know who you are and how easily you can do them.
  18. Old Comment

Chastity rules

I still got to ask if it's for all yellow cards, or just the yellow cards adding red cards, or just the yellow cards adding 2 red cards since those are the ones that got added due to a lost bet.

And I got to ask if it's just for the next 7 yellow cards or for the whole remaining lock. Still have my first yellow card now and need to do these before drawing the next card, just to be sure.
  19. Old Comment

Chastity rules

Damn thats a sexy rule

tough i am pretty sure its something you would not mind.
  20. Old Comment

Chastity rules

Yes, that's my record, at least officially. I had only edges after the lock before.
    Updated 09-06-2020 at 02:59 PM by CSasha
  21. Old Comment

Chastity rules

Is 28 days your record or am I reading it wrong?
  22. Old Comment

Why nobody wants you as a slave (and how you can fix that)

I want to say that I especially like the advice of making friends. I was lucky enough to have someone that gave me a chance and kind of introduced me to chat. I have made so many friends there that are both dominants and submissives. I think that it was the best introduction to kink that I could have gotten. I immediately had a support group and people that I could learn from and talk to. I met my Master in the chat and we oftentimes hold our play in the chat for everyone to watch.
  23. Old Comment
  24. Old Comment

Very well written again, I love reading your blogs! You give great advice, it's indeed important to join in and interact - and not just expect to be given things.

Well done!
  25. Old Comment

Great advice Cass. As always! You are really the getDare guru here!

One thing I'd like to add is that kinky slavery (as opposed to ancient, Roman-type slavery) is still a two way street: even in a TPE. Both parties should have something to offer to the other and both should know each other really well before you can - and should - do something as intense as TPE slavery.

What these "control me for a day" people are seeking is not being someone's slave, but simply someone to give them tasks that they want to get. Even when they say "no limits" (which is stupid to do with a stranger if you really mean it) they DO have limits.

Instead of posting something like that, they should instead be honest and say they are just seeking someone to give them kinky tasks. If you do that, but ALSO offer something in return like giving reports, posting in YOUR thread, giving YOU a dare next time you'll have a much greater chance of success.