Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 27 votes, 2.48 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Slut in Public Toilet (revised)

Posted 03-26-2022 at 05:04 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 03-02-2023 at 02:51 AM by SilverBlue

Current Dare: Toilet slut – Not what you think! Spend 30 mins a day nude in a men’s bathroom – offer to fuck any guys that come in!

I needed to take my time with this and plan out how I could actually do this penalty task. I’m trying to play within the law, so doing this dare without any thought or planning would be a serious risk. I knew it was possible that I'd get caught naked and need to plan for that outcome as well. I also thought about what time of day to do this; daytime had more risk than later in the evening or simply different risks? So, I started by writing down a list of possible locations;

- Should I pick busy areas or quieter place?
- Nightclub toilets (might be OK, but they're very busy.)
- Unisex automatic toilets (Automatic toilets are unisex and I doubt many other girls would be up for anything. - the war memorial)
- local Park, (too close to home?)
- sports group toilets (like ones with changing room space, like by some of the beaches e.g.: Titahi Bay).

I narrowed my choices down to toilets out of town, but with parking close by so if I needed to take off quickly, I could. I opted to go for some public toilets that have changing rooms. The changing rooms would give me a reason for being naked in there at least, and room for fucking if I get caught.

However, when I'm doing a public task, I like to make it at least seem accidental to others. …When it seems like they caught you accidentally, which I think is respectful to anyone who might catch me naked, but it also means it's less awkward for people which makes it less likely that they will feel that you came on to them and maybe they will take advantage of the naughty situation we both 'accidentally' found ourselves in. Pre-arranging a sexy hookup with someone in a public toilet wasn't the hard part, it was being naked and waiting for the hookup person to arrive - just to add an element of risk.

I was nervous as fuck as I waited outside the toilets in my car for about 10 minutes. I didn’t see anyone come in or out during that time, so I went in assuming it would be empty. I did a quick check inside and it was all clear on the men’s side. I hadn't been in there before, so I took the chance to look around. The Men’s had a similar layout to the women’s room except it had a metal toilet wall. I had to take a moment to just mentally prepare myself, you know, take some deep breaths to get in the right head-zone before I stripped off; I had stripped to just my cute little culotte briefs when a loud whoosh noise startled me; it turned out to be the urinal, flushing by itself, it gave me a hella fright though. And Murphy's law of course, when I had my back to the door a guy walked in.

I only got to hear his voice say “whoa oops!”. He walked in and out so fast I wasn't quick enough to turn in time to see him. It was a bit of excitement, but I kind of wondered what to do with myself for the next 27 minutes or so. I got a little horny waiting naked, I even thought about edging myself to pass the time, but then I could get in trouble if the wrong type of person walked in, because edging is not something I can explain away as easily as accidentally being in the wrong changing room.

It did feel like forever, my heart was pounding because I didn't know if I could get through this without another guy coming in. What felt like forever was closer to 10 minutes in reality, and that was how long I had to wait before I heard some male voices reverberating in the concrete brick walls of the bathroom. I was feeling like "oh shit" when I heard the voices and I was trembling, but my plan was to act like I mid-way through changing clothes if anyone walked in.

So, in struts this big solid dude who looked about 110kg, wearing a baseball cap, loose fit jeans, and tatts all up his arms. He saw me the same moment that I saw him and our eyes met. I covered my breasts with my forearm and my pussy with my other hand. I watched him stop in his tracks and do a double-take, so I said "oh shit, sorry" , because I’m fucking awkward and didn’t know what to say. Why was I apologising? Anyway, he made an exhaling-whistling-like noise, it wasn't a whistle though. Randomly, he didn't seem that fussed because he kept strutted over to the urinal really casually and talked to me over his shoulder while he started taking a piss. The conversation kinda went like this:

“Hey white girl, you're in the wrong toilets ” he told me (like I didn't know) "...not that I mind or anything."
I just stupidly laughed "Sorry, hahaha"
“Why you in naked in here anyway” he said to me holding his cock in his hand.
I think I was trembling a little and said “You want to fuck, please”.

He finished pissing when he had turned slightly to see me. I was taken by surprise when he turned side-on to me with his cock still hanging out his pants. My eyes were instantly drawn to it and I must have unconsciously rubbed myself as I covered my pussy, Oh my fucking gosh, I am sooo bad. He had given me a look, hard to describe, but as he fastened his pants I slowly let my arms down to my sides. It was a weird feeling, not knowing what was going through his mind. He gave me the 'hand up/stop' gesture which I took to mean 'stay where I am' and he walked out the door. I listened as he was talking to his mate outside, then he came back in a moment later. I think his mate was still outside by the entrance, maybe acting as a look-out?

Understandably, I was very nervous as he came towards me. Knowing I had to follow through, I stroked his cock through his pants, I don't remember the next few moments because I only had a moment before he had picked me up. He'd scooped one leg up from behind the knee, so my thigh was up and my calf hung over his forearm. It was difficult to stand as I was on one leg with my left leg lifted up and out, pinned beside me as he was starting to press up against me. He had used his free hand to guide his fat cock into my pussy. When he pushed his way inside, it caused me to lose my balance and I remember letting out an "oh shit". Partly because I fell back against the cold white wall, partly because things had escalated so quickly.

Before I even realised I was back against the wall, he was pumping his cock inside me. So much for foreplay! He keep holding my leg up with his forearm, but he started to put his other hand around my throat. I felt like he did it to pin my head and upper body to the wall. He had his face right up in my face so I couldn't look away. I still fucking remember his face as he was looking intensely into my eyes while he fucking used my body like a cheap fuck, like he was enjoying my reaction. He’d called me "a freaky palagi” I think. I couldn't keep eye contact, I felt ashamed and I’d kinda looked toward the entrance and just kinda went with it, moaning as he fucked me faster. Although I was anxious, I was also really turned on by this stranger and the rawness of how he fucked me.

Once we got warmed up, he’d quickened his pace and the strength of his thrusts got harder - i felt squished against the wall - I mean geez, he was twice my size. I still remember the feeling of his fat cock pushing deep inside, I even remember that sound of his balls slapping against me echoing in the bathroom.

He was going at me fast, like he was in a hurry and it wasn't all that long before I heard him grunting with an orgasm and gave me a few hard & slow thrusts to finish off, which had forced a “yeess, please” out of me. The ordeal was finally over though, he pulled out and he stepped back, releasing my leg and throat too. I still lost some balance and thankfully he just caught me by my shoulders. I must have looked a bit out of it to him. I think I mumbled “yeah... cause you fucked me so good”, how pathetic. I think he might have shook his head at that, while he pulled up his pants back up. It made me feel really dumb, so turned to gather my clothes and his hand spanked my butt, I was startled, and the male voice said something, I didn't catch it, so I glanced over my shoulder and saw a guy who must have been his mate from earlier.

I said “yeah,yeah” but I didn't really hear what he said (he'd asked if I wanted to fuck him too)

The first guy had said to his friend, “She gonna let you fuck her too bro? Damn this chick is horny as”

He grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me to his face. I stumbled forward a bit, I was still disoriented, I had to place my hands out in front of me as I bent forward against the wall. Somehow I instinctively knew to move my feet apart.(But he had pushed them apart with his feet on the inside). He was grasping at my butt cheeks, I felt his fingers around the outside of my pussy, he was spreading my pussy open and having a good look inside. I felt sooo exposed, a little nervous, I had butterflies fluttering because I felt like I was being inspected (gynaecologist visit?). The two of them were in the mens room with me now, and the new guy talked with his mate, it was something like this;

He muttered about how "damn, you're so tight" He stuck a couple of fingers in my pussy, which startled me, along with a flickering light.
“Bro, hey look, this palagi chick is wet, she must be enjoying this...” and they all laughed, their voices all kinda echoed into the sound of many men laughing, which unsettled me. Then he gave my butt a hard slap.

Okay, I'll admit it, I was unashamedly horny, plus I hadn’t had an orgasm by this stage, but my heart was still pounding and I’m sure my nervousness and shivering must have seemed a bit at odds with how I was acting and talking to them. With the flicking lights, laughter, and my heightened state, I started feeling more anxious, oh my fucking god; my stupid slut brain starts going into overload with so many scenarios;

What if they decided to double team me?
Had I put a condom on him when I was stroking his cock earlier?
Did I hear more voices?
Did the first guy that walked in call police?
Was I going to be in trouble?
How far did I park my car?
Are my clothes still there?

It was the worst time to have an anxiety attack, so I had to take a few deep breaths to focus back on the moment I was in.

Yes, I was still in position, my legs apart.
Yes, I was leaning forward against the wall.
Yes, this stranger’s fingers in my pussy, spreading and feeling around the folds of my most intimate part.

Awareness and realisation of the situation I was in just made me tense-up and I must have constricted around his fingers because he popped them out. One guy laughed. I didn’t know what was going to happen next. The first guy, the one who fucked me against the wall, just smiled at me and invited me to come over to their place, have some beers and pizza with them. I was really unsure because it wasn't part of the task and the other guy added “yeah nah, don't be stink, you don't have to have sex, just hang with us eh?”

And…yeah, so this post is getting a little long so I'll end it there.
Views 2508 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Makes me want to come visit new Zealand and see if I can get lucky.
  2. Old Comment
    Wow! What a dare. Good job!

Please don't pressure yourself too much. Take good care. If the dares work out in any way, very well, if not *shrugs*

I'd like you to live and fuck another day.

Cudos for how far you go trying. And so far very successfull.
  3. Old Comment
    Just pick a time and place SirD

Thanks Cassandra, i do a lot of planning ahead, some locations wouldn’t work for this dare.
    Updated 11-23-2020 at 09:59 PM by SilverBlue
  4. Old Comment
    You can't stop there!
    You should do both the strip club and the sex shop, because why not
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SliverBlue View Comment
    Hot on the dancefloor! You must spend a night naked in a club or pub! Enjoy the attention.. Now I’m not sure how I can do this,
    Why not try a Fetish/ BDSM club plenty of nudes there and unlikely to be hassled
  6. Old Comment
    An other great report, thanks for sharing it with us
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragoneau View Comment
    An other great report, thanks for sharing it with us
    Thanks! There's added excitement turning what could have been just a sex hook-up into a slutty role-play in a public toilet. I'm glad you enjoyed reading about it
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you for another lovely report!
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverSwitch View Comment
    Thank you for another lovely report!
    Thanks SilverSwitch. As with all tasks, pre-planning played an important part in completing this assignment.