Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SluttySarah

Rate this Entry

Punishments

Posted 03-06-2022 at 03:23 AM by SluttySarah
Updated 04-09-2022 at 04:06 AM by SluttySarah

I wanted to keep track of some really painful/uncomfortable tasks/punishments I did, and modify them (if necessary) into punishments. These are tasks I really really dread doing, and are uncomfortable/painful not in a pleasurable way, so I think they are suitable as punishments.

Anal panty stuffing retention (thong) (1̶ 2 hours)
I did this once before and it was absolute torture. I had written a report while I was doing it, but it was such a desperate mess that I don't want to post it anywhere. This will be completed with my smallest black thong-like panties, since that is the pair I used last time, and I don't think I could handle a pair with lace or more fabric.

Anal panty stuffing retention + clamps (cotton with lace) (1̶0̶ 30 minutes)
I've never been able to keep in a larger pair of panties that isn't like a thong for more than 5 minutes before I feel like I have to pull it out. This will force me to keep in whatever pair of panties I am currently wearing (which is almost never a thong) for 10 minutes. I must wear clover clamps for the duration as well.

Large enema
I start getting painful cramps when I take an enema at around 1L, so this will force me to take in a 1.5 -> 2L enema and hold it for ten minutes. As I get better at taking enemas I'll update this to be a larger volume.

Update: I've trained to keep my cotton lace panties in me for up to 20 minutes now, so I am updating the punishment from 10 minutes to 30 minutes, and the thong stuffing from 1 hour to 2 hours.

Update: 1.5L enema punishment is now 2L
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 792 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments