Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

(Inactive) Current PM dares

Posted 07-13-2021 at 09:50 AM by CSasha
Updated 08-04-2023 at 08:44 AM by CSasha

Inactive

Never heard of PM dares or still wondering about some details? Click here to get more information.

Only one PM dare per person, per day!

Feel free to suggest any new PM dares.

Inactive - PLUGGED - And I will be plugged for my next 20 posts or comments on getDare
Completed/To do: 40/40

ADD - I post in another add thread than the Add thread for all

QUICK - I post in the Add thread for all until I achieve a double post.

BUST - I complete one part of the White Boy Cock Hero BBC Edition Ballbusting BBC on Xhamster series, starting with part 1, then part 2, then part 3, then part 5, then part 1 again, and so forth. (part 4 seems to have vanished I, I saved all other parts). If you read my report and masturbate to the rhythm of the video, then you may ask me to repeat the task with the same video part without counting towards the daily PM dare limit.
Done (To do):

METALHEART - I will complete one attempt to level up to level 10 in the following:
Level 1 starts with 100 deepthroats, 10 seconds maximum hold, and 5% hold probability. with Metalheart's Deepthroat trainer app. Hold attempts will be 2, Hold fail penalty will be based on seconds.
Each successful attempt increases the level by 1. If I complete level 10, I will delete this PM dare. If I let the dildo leave my mouth or give up, I failed and lose 1 level. If I lose a level at level 1, it stays at level 1 but the attempt doesn't count.
Every increased level I will reduce the total deepthroats by 10, but either increase the hold probability by 5% or increase the maximum hold by 5 seconds.
Attempts: 2/2 - Current level: 3

EXTREME - I attempt to deepthroat the too long dildo (left on this pic) I have to the balls. Only succeeded once so far.
Completed/Total: 2/2

LOCK - Adds 2 points to my lock bank. I work off the lock bank by lock myself into chastity for 2 points per full day, into chastity plus a lockable plug for 2 points per full hour, or into chastity, the lockable plug and a open-mouth-gag for 2 points per full 10 minutes or double penis gag with the longer end in the throat per full minute. For each consecutive day, hour, 10 minutes, or minute being locked the lock duration give 50% more points.
Lock bank completed/total: 18/22
Views 1253 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    One pm per user doesn’t necessarily impose a limit on how many pm dares that is
  2. Old Comment
    Is one per day per user better? Had it the other way around.
  3. Old Comment
    Got it now. I think.

Thanks for pointing out.