Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My first chastity belt

Posted 01-03-2020 at 01:57 PM by CSasha
Updated 01-29-2020 at 05:42 AM by CSasha

At the end of 2019 I got my first chastity belt. After around two or more dozen of chastity cages, I decided to go for it. I don't regret the experience with the devices though because I learned a lot via them. For a new starter in chastity, or to my younger self, I'd recommend only one cheap device though. And no matter what the website says, even Amazon, if it's not roughly the original price, it's most likely not the original. Then I'd recommend going over to the CB-6000, the Holy Trainer, and/or the Vice immediately. I'd recommend getting the anti-pullout[ for the Holy Trainer (v3) as well as the anti-pullout for CB-6000 like devices, just to give you some experiences with what safety is possible and what not and at which costs of discomfort and required frequent openings and care to avoid bruises.

I didn't go for any cheap chastity belt like I see for around 200€ to 300€, but around 1,000€. I am also glad to have chosen to go to the local manufacturer and get an hour paid advise talk, testing and measuring (was refunded with the purchase, so it was mainly taking a day off and paying the trip). I highly recommend doing that! It changed a lot of decisions for the better and I got some more insight. In fact, a chastity belt is a kind of steel bondage, has to be tight to serve its purpose.

So far, I only tested the chastity belt a couple of times and could only wear it for up to 20 minutes. Seems I need to get used to it first, a lot! Also, the opening and even closing is a hassle. Compared to plastic chastity cages, I'd say 10 times as difficult, compared to steel chastity cages maybe only 3 to 5 times as difficult. So far I get better at it though.

Plus side, it's safe for sure in regard of being able to pleasure myself down there, but it's also uncomfortable for now.

I'll hopefully update you how it's going.

UPDATE 2020-01-29: The hip belt has three holes to choose from for closing. With the normal one, I got different issues with with up to 3 hours of weaing it. First, sometimes if badly arranged it presses into a fold of the ball sack so it pinches and burns early. Often, after a while, the tube presses into the PC muscle area and burns the skin there. And then later, my hip skin where the belt rests on starts burning. I don't have much flesh between skin and bone there.
But, yesterday I managed to even put toys under the belt (a Lovense Edge around the tube and the Hush in my rear hole). That forced me to pick the loser hole for the belt to close it. Which, as it turned out and turns out now with another time in the belt without the toys, makes a huge different. So far, I have a great comfort in the belt after around 90 minutes, and am confident.

I haven't tested the security yet. Given that chastity is mostly a voluntary mind game (better have an emergency key somehow available, even if it causes a mess when received, required hygiene openings for checking up on it and hygiene), it seems the belt is a great improvement over the cages. I still have to see about this with more time and testing.

Also, I peed wearing it the first time. My first try I just couldn't. Second try I had a strong urge and could even with the Hush in. And, I went taking out the garbage wearing the belt. Seems it's not so easy to spot even under tight trousers.
Views 1978 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Interesting and thanks for the general tips. Personally I have the Holy Trainer now and so far haven't found a way to escape from it. So I personally see no need for an anti-pullout.

How well do you think your belt hides below clothes? Do you think sleeping in it would be easier than in a ball-trapping cage?
  2. Old Comment
    Good for you and good to hear. For me, the anti-pullouts are either not completely safe or are too bruising after a couple of days.

I think the belt hides well under the clothes. Got a hip version so the belt is low. It's also pretty flat. Crotch-wise, I fear more from a chastity cage. But, since the belt is way heavier und feels bigger in general, I think I first need to get used to the feeling to be able to forget it when wearing.

But that's far from now, with only around 20 minutes being able to wear it. I guess due to my asynchronous anatomie there's some pressure point on one spot in my crotch that I need to find a solution for first.

Regarding sleeping in it, I am 100% sure I won't have the ball-pulling issue I had with most chastity cages. But, it's really a discomfort so far. I think I am going to have problems due to not wearing only a pyjama. I know socks on already trouble me with sleep.
  3. Old Comment
    Thats awesome, way to go. I've have always thought a full belt would be the way to go if you are pursuing chastity long term. I have a Vice but don't wear it long term, its more of a play item for me. But I have respect for ones who do wear them long term. Hats off to the both of you! Keep us updated Cassandra.
  4. Old Comment
    UPDATE: The hip belt has three holes to choose from for closing. With the normal one, I got different issues with with up to 3 hours of weaing it. First, sometimes if badly arranged it presses into a fold of the ball sack so it pinches and burns early. Often, after a while, the tube presses into the PC muscle area and burns the skin there. And then later, my hip skin where the belt rests on starts burning. I don't have much flesh between skin and bone there.
    But, yesterday I managed to even put toys under the belt (a Lovense Edge around the tube and the Hush in my rear hole). That forced me to pick the loser hole for the belt to close it. Which, as it turned out and turns out now with another time in the belt without the toys, makes a huge different. So far, I have a great comfort in the belt after around 90 minutes, and am confident.

I haven't tested the security yet. Given that chastity is mostly a voluntary mind game (better have an emergency key somehow available, even if it causes a mess when received, required hygiene openings for checking up on it and hygiene), it seems the belt is a great improvement over the cages. I still have to see about this with more time and testing.

Also, I peed wearing it the first time. My first try I just couldn't. Second try I had a strong urge and could even with the Hush in. And, I went taking out the garbage wearing the belt. Seems it's not so easy to spot even under tight trousers.
  5. Old Comment
    Good to know there’s another Edge user in the near vicinity!

If you ever want to twiddle, let me know. I love mine, loads of fun with others too