Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Another experience with slaves

Posted 12-22-2019 at 08:08 PM by CSasha

I just went off from some time in a kinky chat, the shared roulette chat from fap roulette if you want to know. Just some distraction while working on another fap roulette. I am a bit upset and still satisfied with what happened, so let me share it with you.

As usually, plenty of people there shared pics asked for tasks. So I took on some of them. The first one was just looking for some fap instructions when posting his dick pic, and then asked me if he could be my slave. I gave him some simple stroke instructions and accepted him as slave for the night, suspecting that was going to be shortly after he came. He put a show on his cock for me, a sock, and stroked as I told him, posting pics and telling me when he was done. When I told him to get toothpaste to put on his dick, he reported back that it was where his parents slept, so he couldn't do it. I accpeted that and gave him an alternative, which he compliently followed. He thanked me in a private message and that was it. Fine for me. It was fun.

I don't have problems whenever someone has a problem with a task, especially when we play online and for the first time. Plus, if it doesn't cost me much effort, I also don't expect much in return.

But, then there were more guys offering to my slave. Careful, people, because there might be some expectations associated with the word slave!
So I called upon one of them, and told him to do the toothpaste task. It's usually nothing I give as a first task. I know the feeling from my own experience, several ones. It's not that bad or even painful, just a very unusual, thrilling experience.
That wannabe slave could have made a good first impression on me, even without doing that task. There are many ways he could have rejected the task in a positive way. He could have given honest reasons and offered alternatives in task or time.
I wasn't excepting the reason he wanted to go to bed since he offered only five minutes ago and was still participating in the chat. Trying to excuse himself from that task took way more time than actually doing it. He was also not straighten out what he offered before.

A 'slave', even in a loser term, satisfies me by doing what I want him to do, within his limits and his circumstances, including the current trust level of our relationship, but especially if the task doesn't match what he had in mind. He can express his discomfort. Even the better. I can give him other tasks which are more in his likes. But for now, I ordered, and I expect my slave to obey or at least keep up my trust. There are good reasons to not complete the task now but options to do it later or with some modification. Just talk to me.

But if I give out an easy task, and you are not doing it, then you are just showing me that you are that kind of jerk who is excited by the thought without the balls to step out of your comfort zone. Maybe see another day when you are but most likely just goodbye wannabe slave, hello next candidate.

That's when I made my next experience. "Someone want to blackmail me?" Out of the blue, in the chat. Usually not the best sign but I was willing to ask nonetheless. Do have to add I don't have high expectations when ignoring the signs?
This is again one of these experiences telling me people often use the wrong words for what they actually seek and want. True for everything beyond kink, too.
I blackmailed only three times, always for a more brief time and without serious impact. I always work within the given constraints. Never for money, so far. There's something that intrigues me about blackmail. I am too logic-driven, controlled, careful, and scared to try it as the 'victim', but as the blackmailer I am in.

The first thing I do is start a communication, asking for experience. It turned out this person was quite new to BDSM with only minor experience. No problem. He asked a lot of questions I was willing to answer. Always there to educate.

First grudge he gave me: he asked if I was male or female. Alright, he probably didn't know it's one of my issues. I asked him if and he replied that my gender wasn't any issue for him at all. *rant on* Then why did you ask? All you AgeSexLocation guys out there: don't ask if you really don't mind. If you ask, then you mind. *rant off*

May I suggest you ask for my genitals if those make a difference for you. Or how about you ask about the pronouns I would like to be used refering to me? Or you ask if I wear panties, bras, dresses, or make-up? Or you ask for the amount of body hair, whatever you expect to matter in detail. Or you ask for a pic. I promise you, these questions give you way more insight about the person and what to expect than any gender question. And please, don't offer to everyone, and then only ask after you get called on your offer.

It turned out, he even lives in the same city disctrict as I do. What a coincidence! So we briefly talked about the option to get in touch locally. Maybe that scared him. I don't know.

The second grudge: besides messaging for half an hour, he wasn't willing to do this simple task: strip naked, put socks on your hands (I love this) and take a dick pic you give me. Doesn't even take five minutes. But no, too tired. And again, argueing took longer than the actual task would have taken. Grrrrrrrr.

I gave him the link to my Rules when topping, which I found again confirmed to help filtering the good partners/slaves from the spoiled mass of potentials partners. Some nights, there seem to be millions of willing slaves. Only turns out, the majority of them isn't as willing as they think they are.

Still, I will try another day with another slave. There always are good and bad experiences. It's up to me with whom to continue and who to say goodbye to. Keep your good moods, hopes and ambition.
Views 1611 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It’s been said that I am brutal by nature and since that is such, I should consider being a domme. I tried to be someone’s domme and it lasted maybe a week. It was just not for me. I gave out orders without even really thinking. It wasn’t a turn on, but more so another chore. Too be honest, I skipped watching most of his videos haha. But he also made excuses and didn’t do as I said. What was the point of being a sub if you didn’t follow through with what you said you would do. I told him to find someone else because I was dating someone (which was true at the time). Thankfully it gave me an out haha.

In the real world, I am one who is not to be messed with. I’m bossy and don’t take bullshit from anyone. In the bedroom it’s quite different. I don’t like to be the one in control for a change. Never did I expect that this life was for me. I probably wouldn’t have been on getDare for very long this time if I hadn’t stumbled upon a dom who was like my perfect match. Like you said, trust plays a big part both on the part of the master and the slave. I think with some people you’re able to click with almost instantly and in those instances trust is built up relatively quick.

Good luck in your endeavors in finding a good slave! I hope that you are able to find that connection to build a good relationship. Like in even normal relationships, they say it takes work, but a good fit will feel almost effortless to build upon.