Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 43 votes, 2.00 average.

Why am I doing the Ultimate Slut dare?

Posted 05-19-2019 at 02:24 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 08-26-2021 at 05:00 AM by SilverBlue (Fixed my thoughts so it wasn't a brain vomit jumble of words)

Hello you, yes you. Thanks for reading my blogs, I do appreciate my readers and I very much hope that I have been able to meet your expectations of me as a slut.

This isn't a report, it's just an appreciation post and maybe a little peak "behind the curtains" [not a metaphor] of my slut life and why I'm doing this.

Am I a slut? Hmm, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, I feel like, even though guys might enjoy me revealing my body, I was also getting some feelings of excitement knowing they were checking me out. #youresovain. For example, a few years back, I was sunbathing in a string bikini at Oriental Bay when a group of 3-4 guys sat a few metres to my left and were glancing over at me. I was listening to the Serial podcast on iPhone and had sunglasses on, but they couldn't have been less subtle as I became aware of their repetitive glances very early on. So, even though I didn't need to shift, I turned so my legs pointed toward them, and from where they were sitting, that gave them a view right up between my legs. I pretended the whole time not to notice them continue to glance over at me awkwardly and I even parted my knees from time to time to give them a better view. I was getting excited at the thought of them getting excited looking at my ... uhm... bikini-clad body. Later, when I got home I threw my long tee and bikini into the washer and showered. I started rubbing myself just imagining those guys all taking turns fucking me on the beach. It was an intense thought that has stayed with me after all this time.

So, my Master, or Dom, whatever you call them, I'd call him Mister because it was cute. We started experimenting with bondage. Now you would think it was his idea, but in truth it was me who bought the bondage kit from an online adult shop. Why? Because I think bondage is like the natural progression of my exhibitionism, simply having my body exposed and restrained for him to explore as he saw fit, it was a turn on but I don't fully understand why.

One evening we were playing truth or dare to spice things up a bit and I found this website called GetDare. I found a truth for Mister and he gave me a dare in return, and so on, until he found the Ultimate Slut Dice Dare. I was told to do it up until 40. Anyone who has looked at the dare and my blogs should notice that I didn't actually start it back when I was originally dared to do it. I suppose I really wasn't ready to commit to it at the time.

Now as a punishment for not doing the dare when I was first dared, I must now do the entire dare. It is expected that by completing this dare, that I will fully realise my exhibitionist side, that deep down I'm a slut who wants to be lusted after and used for others' pleasure. Does this dare take me out of my comfort zone? Oh totally. Do I get off on the idea that you are reading about me getting used? Oh hell yes.

And thank you, for taking this journey with me.

xoxo,
SilverBlue.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1370 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dear Sliverblue

You are not a Slut, just a Female Stud and luckily for everyone very pretty eyec candy. I am sure you don't get any complaints from those you have enjoyed during your journey. So enjoy using those you sleep with.

You are a legend not a Slut.

Mr Charcol
  2. Old Comment
    Many thanks. Your reports are always hot to read.

You are as much or little a slut as you like to be.

Keep it on, please.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks Mr Charcol, Ms Cassandra.
  4. Old Comment
    You're doing an amazing job of it! I always look forward to seeing a new update from you.
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks Bob, and thanks for the tinder tip.
  6. Old Comment
    Come on SliverBlue

Don't tease us

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    Thanks Bob, and thanks for the tinder tip.

Share Bob's Tinder Tip

7. Old Comment
    She was worried about using Tinder to find people for the dare because she knows people that use people and thought it would be awkward. I just gently reminded her that she doesn't have to match with them/let them know what it is she is looking for on there. She can save that for the strangers.
  8. Old Comment
    Thanks BB ..