Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 73

Posted 06-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123

#Picture #73
I completed Dare #73 at about 1:30AM. I was going to do it around midday to mid afternoon but I forgot to. There is every chance I'll do it again in the daylight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration picture, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I stripped everything off, keeping my shirt on, and went outside. I climbed on top of my car cautiously, and got into position. I had to shift around a bit as I was erect so that the piss wouldn't go all over me. When I was ready I let go and concentrated on keeping the stream away from me. I got some splash back but that's no big deal. I again took pictures (never seeing them) of myself pissing, as well as the aftermath on the car and the ground in front of the car. After that I took my shirt off and decided to do a quick run around the court. There were some lights on behind a few windows but I think I was safe.

PS. This was done in March or April but I didn't get around to uploading this. Here it is now. You'll have to source the inspiration picture from the Flashing Dare thread, which you can find here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2362 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments