Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Strawberry Springs

Posted 10-05-2018 at 06:46 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

”On Tuesday night we went to Strawberry Hot Springs. It is a short 10 mile drive up the mountain, the last two on dirt roads. In summer the drive is easy, but it gets really tough in winter. Four wheel drive and snow tires are required. Anyway, we got there around 7:45 pm, paid twenty dollars and changed into swim stuff to get into the pools. There are a set of 5-6 pools, all natural that are filled with hot spring water. There must be some volcanic activity here to keep the water so boiling hot. The...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My submissive side

Posted 10-05-2018 at 06:14 PM by Bloxo

Well...I should be packing right now, or even sleeping for that matter, as I fly back to Warsaw tomorrow...but having written my Dominant posting I felt it only right to write this one too and keep the two sides of the coin together

So I talk a lot about being more submissive when younger...but why was this?

Well, looking back I always knew I was different to other children at an early age...I never quite fit in, had different interests, treated the world in a different...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Dominant side

Posted 10-05-2018 at 04:50 PM by Bloxo

After my switching thread I thought it would be a good idea to explore my sides a bit more individually...

So, as per the previous post, my interaction with women would be more submissive when I was younger, but over time my Dominant side emerged.

When did this start? It's hard to pin down exactly, from a young age I liked the idea of Women being embarrassed and Men winning against Women in competition, though I wouldn't put this under misogynistic as I didn't class men...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized