Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

Rate this Entry

My Fantasy Dare

Posted 08-20-2015 at 06:10 AM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:40 PM by Night Drifter

I was given a creative dare inspired by my biggest fantasy, which you can read here.

To begin this dare, I had to store up 2 days of cum. As many times as I could for two days, I jerked off into a cup. I was quickly drained and didn't produce a whole lot after the first couple sessions, but managed to fill about half an inch in the bottom of the glass.

Now the morning of the actual dare, I woke up and began. I left the lights off and stripped down, taking off all of my clothes, then donning my diaper. Next I grabbed some cords to tie myself down, a blindfold and my dildo and brought them to my desk chair.

I began by tie dildo in my mouth as a gag. It took me a bit to find the right tightness to tie it, as I didn't want to choke myself and I'm not that great at overcoming my gag reflex. When my gag was in place, I started on tying my feet to the chair. I wrapped a cord around both of my feet and pulled them back to the main leg of the chair (Spinning desk chair). I then did one knot there, pulled the loose ends of the cord in front and tied it again there.

With my legs secure I put on my blindfold just above my eyes so that I could just shift it down when I was ready, and began to tie my hands. It took a while but I managed to tie my hands together and then to the right armrest.

I grabbed my phone and pulled up a fifteen minute timer and started it, quickly pulling down my blindfold.

For the next fifteen minutes I was to 'resist my captivity' while blowing the dildo/gag. At first it was a little hard to get into, but after a bit, I started to feel it. I struggled, pulling against my bindings and trying to spit the dildo out after what might've been five or six minutes I gave in and began to really service the dildo. By this point, the need to pee made itself known to me, and since I was in a diaper, I thought, "why not?" I relaxed and let my stream flow, still sucking off the dildo.

Fifteen minutes passed quickly, my timer going off. I fumbled for a minute trying to get my phone, but managed to find it and turned off the timer. Still blindfolded, I rolled my chair over to my desk. It was difficult while tied, but I managed. I had left the glass of my cum on the desk with a straw in it, as the next part of the dare required.

I worked the dildo out of my mouth, leaving it hanging around my neck as I couldn't untie it. I leaned forward, feeling with my face for the edge of the desk and the straw. When I finally found it, I sucked and got a mouthful of cum. It was cold and stale, and entirely unpleasant, but the dare had to go on.

Beside the glass, I left an audio recorder, which I could barely reach with my hand. When I did, I pressed play.

My own voice, trying to be deep said back to me, "I'll come back later, enjoy your other clients." I took another blast of the cum, leaving it my mouth for a minute before then sucking up the rest.

This dare was a lot of fun. The only part I didn't really enjoy was the taste of my cum, which is probably in part due to the fact that it was stale and cold.

Thanks very much for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
Posted in Rules and Dares
Views 1387 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments