Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Jaro’s Visit to Canada: Being fucked in the ass

Posted 08-19-2019 at 08:14 PM by Butterfly

**Jaro and I wrote this blog together. My part is written in purple. **

I have a new Dom play partner who is bi. Since the beginning of our trip, I had told Jaro that he was going to have to choose between being fucked in the ass by N or deepthroat him. Well … today was the day. I could tell right from first thing in the morning that Jaro was terrified.

I have probably been dreading this day the most. Especially since Miss said that after the mind fuck at the playparty that this would NOT be a mindfuck. Today her male friend would either fuck me in the ass or receive a blowjob from me. I really DID NOT want this to happen as both really are soft limits, but Miss kept telling me that matters not.

The plan of making me eat spaghetti off the floor in front of her friends seemed like a walk in the park in comparison and I was extremely nervous when I woke up in the morning.

When Miss’ friend N came over it was time for dinner. Miss had been teasing me about eating spaghetti on the floor and now she actually did order me to do so. But just as I was about to go down, she changed her mind and I didn’t have to.

Why did you change your mind Miss? I would have done it. Naked even if you had ordered me to.

I was going to make you do it, but I also knew you were super nervous about the ass fucking/deep throating, and I wanted to try and let you relax a bit first. I didn’t want to make things worse on you, and I honestly intended to make you do it another time while you were visiting but we kind of ran out of time.

Plus, I liked being able to tease you about how you used your “free pass” for the day and that meant you were going through with being fucked in the ass or mouth.

Apparently Miss was very serious about N fucking me and it was finally time for me to make the choice: was I going to be fucked in the ass or in the mouth by N? Reminder, I am a very straight guy!

After a lot of hesitation I choose ass but I felt so freaked out I had to take some time alone with Miss Butterfly to talk about it. I told her this was the most horrible thing, I would need a lot of aftercare, that I might drop and probably wouldn’t want to be around him anymore after.

I knew that this was the hardest thing that Jaro has ever done. I had never seen him so freaked out. He was almost shaking. I tried to calm him down. I put my hands on his arms and told him to breathe. I reassured him that everything would be ok.

After he had spent some time cleaning himself, Jaro came back to the room and I reassured him again. I also made sure to tell him that he could safeword. We are no longer in a consensual blackmail or M/s relationship. He is free to safeword.

When Miss told me I could use my safeword to stop things I didn’t actually think that I could. When something is physically beyond the boundaries of what I could handle, I knew that I could. But what was about to happen now was really a mental challenge. I have fucked myself in the ass with toys many times and I love the feeling, so it wasn’t the physical that was the problem here, it was purely mental: just the fact that I was going to get fucked in the ass by another guy was terrifying.

I reassured him that safewording did not mean he was failing me. That using a safeword meant that he was not able to do something because it would cause him physical, mental or emotional harm. And most importantly, he was not disappointing me.

After a lot of thought, I figured I had come this far, everything was ready, I should just go through with it. So I got undressed and got doggy style on my bed, ready to get ass raped. While I protested, Miss was adamant that I had to wear my hood so I couldn’t see. So I did, and then she called in N, as well as her female friend A (who had electro-tortured me before) who was going to watch.

I heard N drop his pants and Miss told him to put on a condom. Then I felt him stepping behind me and slowly push it in. He was fucking me now. Like seriously was this happening!? The penis inside me felt fine, pretty much the same as a dildo, but I felt totally freaked out about the idea of a guy fucking me!

Thankfully he went easy on me and not rough using toothpaste for lube as Miss had been teasing me about before. When he had finished after not too long they all told me that I did a great job and all but Miss Butterfly left the room.

Jaro did an absolutely amazing job! He was SO freaked out about completing this task, but HE DID IT! I am so so proud of him.

I asked to take off the hood and then Miss showed me her large dildo, wet from the lube, with a condom over it.

Seriously!? Had this been a mind fuck all along!?

Miss told me she did seriously plan to go through with it but since I freaked out so much she decided to change the plan at the last minute and make N use her largest dildo on me instead.

I was 95% sure going into this night that I was going to have N fuck Jaro in the ass OR the mouth. I have done so many mind fucks with Jaro that I wanted him to know that I am not always trying to pull one over on him. That I really did want to push his limits. However, as his Domme, I have to take his wellbeing into consideration.

This was a decision that I agonized over for a long time, and I am going to write a whole separate blog about it. But I think, in the end, I made the right decision for Jaro. He did not fail me. I am the one who made the decision. He was ready and willing to do anything to please me, and he made me so proud.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2486 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, poor Jaro! That must have been so difficult for him.
  2. Old Comment
    What a read! What an insight into (what I believe is) a good dynamic between a domme and a... well... worm!

Thank you again (both of you!) for some of the most fascinating and educational lines I've ever read on gD.
  3. Old Comment
    Hmmm. I know it's an issue for you, Jaro. I understand. I just asks these to help you get over it:

What's the difference of being fucked in the ass (or tgroat) by a dildo (used by a man or woman) or a real cock, especially if you don't even notice the difference because being hooded or what not?

I hope one day you take any person's cock anywhere just for the pleasure of your mistress or Goddess. Just for their pleasure, be the toy for any of their friends. Still, approach with a pace safe for you, if at all. You are alright as you are.
    Updated 08-20-2019 at 07:05 AM by CSasha
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Hmmm. I know it's an issue for you, Jaro. I understand. I just asks these to help you get over it:

What's the difference of being fucked in the ass (or tgroat) by a dildo (used by a man or woman) or a real cock, especially if you don't even notice the difference because being hooded or what not?

I hope one day you take any person's cock anywhere just for the pleasure of your mistress or Goddess. Just for their pleasure, be the toy for any of their friends. Still, approach with a pace safe for you, if at all. You are alright as you are.
    I am trying my hardest to remain calm as I respond to this comment.

Jaro pointed out in the blog that there is NO physical difference between a cock and dildo. It was the mental obstacle which was causing him distress. Jaro is a straight male. The thought of being with another man in an intimate way is a huge turn off for him. There is no reason that he should be pressured or forced to be with another man, unless he wants to. If it was a lesbian woman who was objecting to being fucked by a man, would we be trying to convince her that it is the same as using a dildo? No, we wouldn't.

Even though Jaro was majorly distressed by the situation, he STILL went through with it. You said that you hope he can one day take a person's cock anywhere just for our pleasure but HE DID! He did not know that the cock was a dildo. He 100% believed that he was being fucked in the ass by a real cock. He had no desire to do that himself, he did it solely because I wanted him to. It doesn't matter if it WAS real or not, he believed it was at the time. For this I am so incredibly proud of him. This shows a level of devotion and submission that not a lot of people possess.
  5. Old Comment
    Fantastic job Jaro! Very brave to go through with it as I'm sure you would've gone through with the cock sucking with the previous mindfuck. Being straight and it not even being a wild fantasy of yours makes it all the more amazing you would've gone through with it just to please Butterfly.

It makes little difference that you didn't actually go through with it either time. It's that level of devotion and overcoming your nerves that tickles my sadistic mind reading.
    Posted 08-20-2019 at 04:02 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    What a read! What an insight into (what I believe is) a good dynamic between a domme and a... well... worm!

Thank you again (both of you!) for some of the most fascinating and educational lines I've ever read on gD.
    Thank you Cstelle, this is a great compliment for us!

Quote:
    Indeed like I also explained in the blog: I didn't know the difference and I didn't know I wasn't actually being fucked by a penis at the time. So I DID go through with it just to please my Miss.

Maybe you didn't mean it this way, I know English isn't your native language, but it almost seemed like you didn't fully read the blog.

Anyways, maybe one day I will actually be fucked by a penis since this is still a soft limit, not a hard one.

Quote:
    I'm sure you would've gone through with the cock sucking with the previous mindfuck. Being straight and it not even being a wild fantasy of yours makes it all the more amazing you would've gone through with it just to please Butterfly.
    Thank you PrincessJessica, that's a great compliment.

Also in the previous mindfuck I was hooded and my mouth was available. So if someone would have put a penis in there I would have sucked it. I didn't know Miss didn't plan for that to happen then.
  7. Old Comment
    We all have mental struggles Jaro. It is amazing you were willing to go through with that, even though it scared you.

You must have been relieved to find out it was a dildo.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I am trying my hardest to remain calm as I respond to this comment.

Jaro pointed out in the blog that there is NO physical difference between a cock and dildo. It was the mental obstacle which was causing him distress. Jaro is a straight male. The thought of being with another man in an intimate way is a huge turn off for him. There is no reason that he should be pressured or forced to be with another man, unless he wants to. If it was a lesbian woman who was objecting to being fucked by a man, would we be trying to convince her that it is the same as using a dildo? No, we wouldn't.

Even though Jaro was majorly distressed by the situation, he STILL went through with it. You said that you hope he can one day take a person's cock anywhere just for our pleasure but HE DID! He did not know that the cock was a dildo. He 100% believed that he was being fucked in the ass by a real cock. He had no desire to do that himself, he did it solely because I wanted him to. It doesn't matter if it WAS real or not, he believed it was at the time. For this I am so incredibly proud of him. This shows a level of devotion and submission that not a lot of people possess.
    True. Sorry for upsetting you, Butterfly. I would habe made the same stupid remark about a lesbian unless I was sexist. I agree on being proud of what Jaro achieved and about his submission.
  9. Old Comment
    This was a HUGE step, and you both handled it so well. Congratulations, and thank you for posting your thought processes; there's a lot to learn from this blog.