Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

A little look!

Posted 09-07-2018 at 06:47 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 09-11-2018 at 07:38 AM by eevee.velvet

Alright so this is probably going to be a very funny blog entry for me as it will answer at least 2 of the topics for this month’s writing challenge.

But let’s start at the beginning here.

For those of you who know me, you know I’ve played rugby for several years. This was kinda all started because of kink. Now I won’t go into details about exactly what started the kink trail because that is extremely personal and frankly discussing it on a public blog is not something I wish to ever do. But now I’m really off topic, so we will go back.

I was in high school when I started playing but a team mate of mine noticed that when me and another team mate (we will call him ryan) weren’t on the field we were probably the most submissive people around. Yet on the field well that was another story. So, to protect the two of us and the fact that we were both dating someone on the field we all came up with nicknames for the two of us. This is where Asher comes from. However, the original name comes from a book series. And believe me there are several similarities between me and that character. It became a big joke for all of us that the two characters were a pair most of the time but it was always nice. We were called this even during some school things and it was usually used to get our attention when we were in a crowd of people. Cause it wasn’t a name that most people would ever hear.

Now were this really gets interesting is this, I was living out west. Had left Ontario behind because of certain things and had moved out to around Vancouver, BC. Being out there I fell in love however just after Christmas, the guy I loved passed away. What I didn’t know is that he had contacted an old friend of mine and asked him to make sure that I didn’t stay alone too long. And this is what brought me to GD in the first place.

But this wasn’t exactly by choice. The first username of Asher88 was chosen by this friend. He had set up the account for me and then gave it to me. So the username wasn’t my picking but it does relate back to me in so many ways. Asher was kinda my strength through a lot of things. Being a vampire he was one of the 3 blue-eyed wonders for a very strong vampire. As for the 88 it is the year that I’m born. There is no funny business there at all.

As for the eevee.velvet username. If you can’t tell by the avatar here I love (and I do mean LOVE) eevee. She is the perfect combination. A few people knew I was going by the name wunnolf for a while. Now Ori came up with that name for me and I was super happy about that. But eevee is that perfect combination of wolf and bunny. She is what I see myself as. This cute tiny animal with bunny ears and a wolf’s tail. Taking characteristics from both animals. And as for velvet, she is a rabbit fanus, a vicious animal within her own right. Probably the strongest single attacker Monty Oum ever created, well for this series (which is RWBY). And as for the lower case letters well it honestly just felt right.

So there you have it, what brought me to GD as well as the stories behind both of my usernames.

Part 2 can be found by clicking here!
Posted in competitions
Views 2317 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have always wondered where you get these cute usernames from, so thank you for sharing the interesting backstory.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nina@ View Comment
    I have always wondered where you get these cute usernames from, so thank you for sharing the interesting backstory.
    umm ya they weren't mine. awesome thing though is now everyone can know where they came from.