Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > XnotsoinnocentX

Rate this Entry

19 year old female begging for dares

Posted 02-18-2013 at 05:14 PM by XnotsoinnocentX

will someone please give me a dare im up for anything ill even send pics and video footage of wht im dared to do
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2730 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Here's my dare:
    Take a black marker. Write on your left butt cheek the number of guys you have given a blowjob. Write on the right cheek the number of guys that fucked your pussy. Try to find another place for those who had you in the ass. Make a photo (you may wear a thong). Send me the photo.
  2. Old Comment
    put as many ice cubes up your rear as you can then edge 5 tmes before you can release the ice.

if you are really daring do this dare and send me the pics
    http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70322
  3. Old Comment
    i dare you too record a strip tease or striping dance and kik me or pm me kik:abarracudaa
  4. Old Comment
    Take a thick Sharpie black marker (maybe from ChubbyGeek's dare) and in fat 3" - 4" tall letters, write the words "SEX TOY" (two lines, one above your navel, one below). (You might want to cut out a template of the words, then trace them with a ballpoint pen onto your skin.) Of course your pussy is shaved bare too. Now get dressed with a thin solid light-colored (or white) t-shirt and very short mini or cutoffs. No underwear. High heels are good for this too. You're going clothes shopping at the mall! You are to try on at least six different outfits, each time stripping completely naked in the changing booth. Take pics. Of course if you use flash, you might draw even more attention. If you're caught, well... You ARE labeled so you might have to just fill the role.

PM me for my email or where you've posted proof of the completed dare.
    Updated 02-19-2013 at 04:02 PM by Sharp Shooter
  5. Old Comment
    i dnt have ice cubes i.can.do others tho such as vibrater bottles pencils foods such as vegetabkes fruits or eggs n verysticky things
    Posted 02-19-2013 at 08:34 PM by XnotsoinnocentX XnotsoinnocentX is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Strip to underwear, take grunt and rear photos and send them
  7. Old Comment
    This is a little bizarre, but I dare you to wear a white sports bra, and white cotton briefs, and fill them both with ketchup. Send pics please.
  8. Old Comment
    Get some tape and stick X on your nipples. On one breast above cross write "dirty whore" and on other "slutty and stretched". Now take to mouth three raw eggs, hold for two minutes and open mouth. Let them flow down your chin, neck and between tits. When your mouth are empty, sprinkle egg trail with flour. Make photo and send me as proof (can be faceless).