Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Needles

Posted 03-12-2019 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-12-2019 at 09:48 PM by Butterfly

Sorry, this isn't about the kinky use of needles, this is probably a rather boring blog but I really needed to just have a safe place to talk about it this ...

For as long as I can remember, I have been scared of needles. I wasn't one of those kids who would faint or scream at the top of their lungs, but I was the kid who would skip vaccination days at school. My mom would instead make me an appointment at the doctor to have them done privately.

I remember as a child having
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Worth the wait

Posted 03-12-2019 at 02:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Anytime anybody asks for advice when it comes to finding a partner (online, or in person, kink or vanilla), I always end my advice with a variation of: It might suck now, but don't give up because when you find that special person, it is well worth the wait.

I believe that whole heartedly! But let me tell you ... it is so hard when you are searching
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Worth the wait.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	862   Click image for larger version

Name:	Adore you.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	863  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized