Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

First munch. A whole adventure.

Posted 09-17-2018 at 10:17 AM by Pariahterror

As a part of the September dare of the month, I went to a munch. For the first time . Here is my report.

On the 15th it was time for puppy to go and do something new. There was one thing that has been in my mind and should do. And that was to go to a munch.

The munch was planned a few weeks ahead and really wanted to go, it was being held in my neighbourhood too. Then Butterfly put up the dare of the month and Mistress wanted me to go too. Every coming day I was getting...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Been Awhile!

Posted 09-16-2018 at 09:54 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-17-2018 at 02:16 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been a few months since I have posted anything. Life has kept me busy along with my job and working on four projects. Life, can take a toll on anyone who puts there life first and then puts Getdare second. Each person must adjust to what is best for them. Experience members have gone through that phase. Inexperienced members must learn to adjust what best fits them. As a four year member, that excitement is not there like it was. You get that high at first but then it will wear off. That...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Official King Campaign Blog

Posted 09-16-2018 at 03:42 PM by Sain
Updated 09-30-2018 at 01:59 PM by Sain

Hello, my fellow getDarians,

I am officially announcing my candidacy for King of getDare. As your king, I will:

- Bring peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire.
- Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness.
- Execute Order 66. And since this is getDare, Order 69.
- Raise stormtrooper pay and benefits.
- As is tradition, the dark side will provide free cookies to anyone who joins us.

So join me, and together...
GetDare's Green Knight
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can damage be undone?

Posted 09-16-2018 at 05:55 AM by Bloxo

I think the power of blogging is that you get to release some pent up emotion, you get to express yourself in a different way...and you can feel freer to tell the world things going on inside you and feel freer as a consequence of expressing it...

So I think that I have just lost a potentially incredible relationship...and as I often do, I have looked inside myself to where things have gone wrong and found some problems within myself that I have to deal with...

Being frank,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dares

Posted 09-15-2018 at 02:46 PM by Asmodeus-
Updated 01-24-2024 at 04:40 PM by Asmodeus-

Dirty slut - send me a message degrading me and humiliating me

Panties- tell me what underwear I must wear for the next day and the colour of it, if I do not own it I will buy it and wear it on the next day

BPM- tell me the bpm and duration I must ride my dildo

Plugged- how long I must stay plugged for

Workout- give me some sets and reps of any hole workout of your choice

Shopping- if you provide me with a link to an item of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Foot Prison

Posted 09-14-2018 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My feet like to be naked. My toes like to be free. When I am at home, I am barefoot 95% of the time. Even when I sleep, my feet need to be sticking outside of my blankets.

I wear flip flops as soon as the weather turns warm enough in the spring. As a Canadian, this means as soon as it turns about 10c and the snow has mostly melted (usually around April). I wear them in the rain, on cold days, at night, as much as I can.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_115450.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	666  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average.

Take time for yourself

Posted 09-13-2018 at 04:16 AM by pranadevil

This might seem counter productive on a site where control is abundant what with master/slave relationships all over the place, but while it's all good for the short term (even a few months) if you have zero free time and are with your partner all the time without any alone time, it will harm the relationship.

So, take time for yourself, doesn't matter what it is. Read a book, play a game, browse this place, or reddit, or any other number of websites, or go for a walk... even better if...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized