Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

A jog outside ... in the dark, but naked and wet!

Posted 09-11-2018 at 04:31 PM by KittenRose

Last night my Domme challenged me to strip naked and take a jog outside around my house. First, some background: I live on a pretty large property that is isolated and without much street lighting around. My house has a long driveway and a large yard and woods surrounding it. So I thought this would be a perfectly safe dare!

The task was simple: strip down naked, get completely wet in the shower and then, wet and naked, run two laps around the house. I stripped off and stepped into the shower, getting nice and wet. I turned off all lights in the house and it was totally dark outside. (The last few days have been cloudy what with the hurricane Florence about to make landfall on the East Coast). My plan was to get out of the back door, do two quick laps and back inside!

Everything started off well. I got out of the back door and started off on my jog. It was pitch black and the chances of being seen were practically zero. Turns out, I had forgetten one wee detail: I have lights in front of my house that turn on automatically when they detect movement! Just as I finished the first round and as I was approaching the front of my house, bright foodlights turned on!!

You can imagine my horror as I scrambled to find some place I could hide. For a moment, I did not know what to do. Should I just keep going or should I hide behind the hedge?! Of course, hiding behind the hedge was not a solution as eventualy I would have to make my way to the back door and into my house again. What the heck, I thought, the best option is to keep running!

It felt amazing: for about 30 second I was bathed in bright lights, completely naked and wet! My heart was beating like a hammer in my chest. Strangely I was sooooooo turned on!!! The chemicals pulsing through my crotch and brain felt so good! Not sure if this is a normal reaction, but probably for me it is!!

Of course, the two-lap plan could not be carried out. One lap was enough! Hopefully, no one saw a naked, wet chick running around at night. Not sure if it would be stuff of my neighbor's nightmares or wet dreams! Certainly, it was a nightmare for me, but it got me soooo wet that when I got back inside I had to get my trusted vibrator out and, with legs spread and laying wet and naked on the kitchen floor ... well you get the picture!

Oh, I am ashamed to say that I did not have permission from my Domme to use the vibrator So, I guess I need to do some penance. Let me know if you have any suggestions for punishing this Kitten Rose for being unable to control her slutty self
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 817 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well I think as punishment you go complete those 2 wet naked laps again.I think knowing now about the lights and knowing you wont be play with yourself after should be a good punishment.
  2. Old Comment
    That was amazing to read! Thank you for sharing it!
  3. Old Comment
    I'm sure that dare was illuminating for you and your neighbours too hehe. Certainly turned me on just reading it.

As you like your vibe so much I think 2bchew's idea but while carrying the vibe would be appropriate just to add to any possible embarrassment (and of course teach you self-control as you won't be using it when you get back). Either that or a walk with your vibe in daylight in a mildly public area, each time you hide your vibe costs 20 lovely spanks.
    Posted 09-12-2018 at 02:44 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline