Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 2 - deepest, darkest fantasy

Posted 03-01-2016 at 11:46 PM by RainbowSky
Tags fantasy

My deepest, darkest fantasy is… well I’m not really sure. Don’t get me wrong, I fantasise I just don’t know what would be my deepest and darkest. I suppose maybe forced pet. Yeah I’ll go with that.

So my deepest and darkest fantasy is to find a boyfriend who wants a pet. It would start slowly, being treated like a pet, eating out of bowls on the floor when together, sleeping on the floor (but clothed and with a blanket), there wouldn’t be any nudity at this point until the relationship gathered momentum. As we got closer together in terms of our relationship it would start to get more public, he would have a pet name for me that he would call me, he’d ‘walk’ me to uni or lectures, he’d control when I was allowed to eat, so as an example if we were at uni and we were sat around a table he could use a small hand gesture which meant I could begin to eat but until then I couldn’t. When together and not in public it would become more sexual so everytime I step through the door to his house/uni room etc, I would have to strip to my underwear to start with, he would make me wear ears and a tail, I would be forced to crawl everywhere and not stand up.
Gradually this would move to full nudity when in his company, only crawling and eating and doing what he said, as well as the gradual introduction of a tail buttplug (which is a genuinely terrifying thing for me in a day to day situation). Punishments would range from spankings to nipple clamping, (milking breasts if a cow).
All of this is pretty tame and normal but the deepest darkest bit is yet to come. My deepest, darkest fantasy related to this is that eventually I lose all control. I am wholly his. As a result he would burn all my clothes and shoes so I would have to be naked at all times including in public. He would treat me exactly as the animal he has trained me to be. So if I was a cow I would live outside, I’d get milked once a day, I would only be given green food and water to eat and drink. If I was a dog, again I’d be living in a kennel, he’d walk me naked in public which would be really embarrassing, I’d only eat food he gave me, I’d behave as a pet and have to do what he wants. Basically whatever pet he wanted, I would be treated exactly as they would be, I’d have to pee on all fours, potentially outside or in a litter tray, same with pooing. I would be limited to how many showers/baths I would have so I would be constantly dusty and dirty which would make me feel uncomfortable, I’d be humiliated in public and in front of his friends and family and my own (definitely not a good idea in real life with my family as they are not very understanding).
The final aspects of my fantasy include torture and bestiality as a warning. There are some pretty sadistic people out there who hurt animals on purpose, torture them or have sex with them. This is the final part of my fantasy.
In my fantasy my boyfriend would be a great pet owner for the first few months and even the first month or so after he gained full control but then he would suddenly get bored of me and force me to leave in even more cramped conditions, with very little food and water, he wouldn’t walk me, or clear up my bowel movements, I would be left to ‘wallow’ in all the shit that I had produced, getting more and more dirty and ill. He would beat me with spankings all over especially on sensitive parts such as pussy and nipples, he would clamp nipples and clit and he’d use wax to burn marks onto my skin, branding me as his even though he doesn’t want me. He’d shave my hair off (head as well as everywhere else), he’d tried sadistic experiments on me. He would also properly modify my body permanently with tattoos or piercings or brandings or hormones so that I looked more owned and animal like (for example a tattoo could be of spots all over my body for a Dalmatian dog or cow or stripes for a cat). Finally he would rape and abuse my ass and pussy and mouth by trying to get his pet preganant with a hybrid pet, human combo but if I got pregnant he would dump me somewhere like an alleyway still covered in filth so that other could use and abuse me as well or perhaps rescue me if they were kind but due to the poor treatment I would be used to I’d hiss, scratch, bite or generally scare off anyone who would be nice to me.

It’s a very dark and depressing fantasy by the end but it kind of thrills me at the thought of public exposure and pet play and humiliation. Some of it is completely realistic and something I would like to happen but from the point onwards of where my clothes get burned and I am entirely under his control and being abused by him is something that when I am not fantasising about genuinely scares me and puts me off ever doing any sort of sexual act. I would never actually want this to happen to me as I am a bit of a wimp and the idea of being tortured and raped are not things that make me happy or interest me in any way normally. This I suppose is why it’s a deep, dark fantasy. I definitely need to keep this one locked away some where it won’t surface and come back to bite me on the bum in reality.

Total words: 1000
Posted in Topical
Views 1774 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very good. I am impressed. Let's see how you do with the topics to come.