Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darkblue

Rate this Entry

How comes

Posted 03-27-2019 at 02:34 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-02-2019 at 01:23 AM by darkblue

How comes...

I came back here after some months of absence and experienced the same things, that bothered me before.

Many hard and rude threads, that attract thousands of people, but not me.

Many 'person above' threads, where you are delivered to too many people, who just pop up here like children without education.

Many PM dares sent, without a report or even response.

People who don't read your signature, your profile, your previous posts, before they throw something at you.

I could continue, but what I mean, what all this lacks, is soul. People here are searching for something, otherwise they would not have made an account. The very few people, who touched my soul here, know this and I want to send them my deepest thanks. Touching ones soul, with all her/his kinks, is the most you can achieve, is what sex is about, and may change lifes. I am sure, it will change lifes.

Please be kind and take your time, before you write to someone you don't know. Think.
Posted in This & That
Views 578 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I understand the frustration that comes from these things. However, I honestly don't think that those people are ever going to not be here. Even if the current offenders learn the error of their ways, they will be replaced by others who are either inexperienced or who are here just to live out a fantasy.

But, I will say that when you find those diamonds in the rough, they are real gems. They make all the crap worth it.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I understand the frustration that comes from these things. However, I honestly don't think that those people are ever going to not be here. Even if the current offenders learn the error of their ways, they will be replaced by others who are either inexperienced or who are here just to live out a fantasy.

But, I will say that when you find those diamonds in the rough, they are real gems. They make all the crap worth it.
    Thank you for your kind comment.
    In fact, I should be happy, that this site isn't corrupted by trolls.
    You are right, finding the gems makes it all worth it, but it is not easy and takes time, that I often don't have.

Have a nice day,
    M.