Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

RE: Rules Part #3

Posted 01-14-2015 at 02:29 AM by MasterDaddy02

As I have shared on the subject matter of "rules". There are the good points and the bad points to them. Yes, it is up to each person on there thought in regard to the subject matter. Yes, I know with some of my early comments, did not set well with some. But, that is from me not detailing the whole views all at once.

I know that for me in the past, I did give my outline of my standards and policy in regard to my "rules". I feel that you do layout what is expected, and then discuss that with your submissive slave. I believe, there had to be some giving in regard to the lifestyle and the activities of my submissive slave. Then, I had to be willing to accept them in order to be with that person. Then, it was that communication level of understanding my "rules", could work to that point. On, the other hand the submissive slave, had "rules", to state of her own. Thus, there no such thing, as only onesided.

The statement of "rules", is great, only in the so call word. Because, the bottom line is that it is the honesty and trust in which you both believe in each other. All the factors, in which you truly have come to feel comfortable that do make you feel happy. So many different elements of responsible from both sides, to created that strong and respectful relationship. In that order to become accountable for ones action, to understand the goals and outcome in regard to the subject matter.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 707 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments