Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

exploring my dominate side in sexual frustration

Posted 07-05-2018 at 05:21 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

so, i joined the mistress may i thread as a mistress and HOLY FRIGGIN TITS I LOVE IT.

because of me, a lucky wife will get to cum twice before her husband does. just doing my part one submissive man at a time to give the women of this world excellent treatment during sex.

to be honest, playing more to my dominate side has been doing wonders for my self esteem, which has been low with being denied touch.

usually, even if i've locked myself up, i still enjoy...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Zappity Zap Zap *scream*

Posted 07-04-2018 at 01:19 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Mr. Devious and I have been working our way through my kinky bucket list. It has been a lot of fun, and we really like being able to get you all involved too. We posted a poll back in April asking for your help deciding what we should do next and you all chose ... *drum roll* ... FEAR PLAY!!!!

For those that aren't sure, fear play is the act of using your fears to elicit a sexual response.

For a long time, the thought of facing certain fears, without being in control, has
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Torture week continues.. [Day 3-4]

Posted 07-04-2018 at 05:55 AM by boybb_18
Updated 03-05-2019 at 06:13 PM by boybb_18

--Day 3—

Things ramped up quickly today. The “No reward up to full nuclear” scale definitely moved a lot further to the nuclear side of things.

After a while of general banter and conversation Miss Lilith dropped the following out of nowhere: “About your next task.. I have noticed your kinktalk album still empty” .

My heart skipped a beat, knowing she was referring to the next task
You will upload pictures of yourself (naked) on
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little love ... to marketing

Posted 07-03-2018 at 02:33 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 07-03-2018 at 02:38 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: This is just my personal opinion. Feel free to add yours in comments, especially if it's another opinion than mine.

I am a creator. I dislike going around, spreading the word, shaking hands, establishing and maintaining contacts, and generally finding fancy words about my projects to get people interested. BUT ...

I do create for others. It's my joy to see others using it and getting something out for themselves. But though I offer my creations for free, if...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Holy frazolis I might be a sadist.

Posted 07-03-2018 at 05:24 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So I started getting bored with my usual kink stuff. And decided to explore my slightly dominate and sadistic side.

I played more actively with a previous pain lover I met online, and via ZAPPING their balls many times, and getting to see the responses from that. I've realized just how much i enjoy seeing the fear in someone's eyes. Seeing them wince in pain by my hands. (Paws?)

After that, I started to play around with pain play, and DAM THAT FELT GOOD.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM-Test Results 2018

Posted 07-03-2018 at 03:40 AM by darkblue
Updated 06-02-2019 at 12:58 AM by darkblue

== Results from bdsmtest.org == (http://bdsmtest.org/r/b9ErSTeu)

100% Rope bunny
98% Switch
88% Voyeur
82% Submissive
71% Daddy/Mommy
66% Exhibitionist
63% Rigger
55% Master/Mistress
55% Sadist
52% Dominant
52% Vanilla
50% Experimentalist
46% Ageplayer
46% Owner
36% Brat
33% Masochist
20% Pet
9% Brat tamer
3% Primal (Hunter)
3% Non-monogamist...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Info
Old

My very first blog! [Day 1]

Posted 07-02-2018 at 09:03 AM by boybb_18
Updated 03-05-2019 at 06:12 PM by boybb_18

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]So... here it goes..

As some of you might have seen Miss Lilith and I have started playing again together. Miss Lilith is controlling, (ab)using, teasing and playing with me.

The reason this blog was created was to “keep the whole world” up to date of our little games. Games with a big reward for me if I manage to complete the whole list of tasks. This list of tasking is from here on out specified as the “Torture week”.
Posted in Uncategorized