Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Birthday time...for me

Posted 07-22-2018 at 09:41 AM by Trebaldin

Birthdays mean fun, excitement and happiness, right? Right!

Well, not to everybody...

To me it's an all around anxiety and sadness. I'm 26 now, it's my birthday and i should be happy, but i'm not.

Birthdays remind me always of the time that's passing by...at least the last few year...and then there are people joking on you(at least that way it feels to me) saying things like:

"you're young, enjoy your life!"
or
"look...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a diaper boy

Posted 07-21-2018 at 09:06 PM by Diapered_prince

It has been two weeks since my last update and it is late now so I will write what I can and possibly edit it tomorrow with more stuff if I forget anything

Hello all,
Not much has changed since I last wrote on here. I continue my year in my diapers and continue to use them (mostly just wetting though I have messed 4-5 times these last 2 weeks.) I was given a recommendation by a friend about some other cheap diapers that they have used from Walmart (attends) They are not available...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Explicit Diaper Dare - Potty Training

Posted 07-21-2018 at 12:28 PM by JTN2010

[Link to the original dare](https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=285)

Got this dare from DiaperGal1999. Definitely the kind of dare I really like to see. I really like it having progression with a preset ending but there's still encouragement to "do well" to shorten the long-term consequences.

In short I am to spend 3 days wearing/using diapers like a baby. 3 days wearing pull-ups to potty train. And a final day to "finish"...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Temporary rules

Posted 07-20-2018 at 03:15 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 09-25-2019 at 01:18 PM by Matt: (new rules)
Tags rules

A list of temporary rules I have to follow

25th Sept to 8th October

1.Sit down to pee
2 Only use two fingers masturbating
3.Once a day, get your dildo out and tell it how thankful you are that it can show you what a proper cock is like
4.Play with your dildo for five minutes a day (the above rule doesn't count for the time.)
5.Don't touch your clitty in any way while playing with your dildo
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM Test

Posted 07-20-2018 at 01:53 PM by Jamin0731

https://bdsmtest.org/r/Eayy4rMd
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fat anal dildo marathon fucking Report

Posted 07-19-2018 at 06:33 PM by Analonly

Ok sorry for the late response I ended up having fun with a friend instead, but I just did the thrust now. I think I completely underestimated myself, 1500 thrust really isn't that much. First I gagged myself with a used panty and taped it in. So to start off with I warmed up with my smaller dildo till I felt like I could get my huge dildo in. Once I got it in though it just like slid in nice and smoothly. I started off slowly fucking it while it was attached to my bathroom wall. After like 50 thrust...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

A lot has happened in just a single year

Posted 07-19-2018 at 12:08 PM by Pariahterror

A lot has happened since I joined this site a year ago. I still was new to a lot of kinks and knew noone of this site. I was like a newborn puppy trying to explore the world.

At this moment I was starting to talk more. The most likly reason was having joined an online DND group months prior to getting an account here. It was time to explore.

I went on a few threads and got a what for me was a very imposing message. It was a sort of welcome and a guide to getdare. It was...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized