Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > M1245

Rate this Entry

Diary

Posted 07-31-2018 at 07:08 PM by M1245
Updated 09-13-2018 at 03:29 PM by M1245

7/31/18:
Today I woke up and checked getdare to find that I had quite a few pm dares and questions on my AMA thread I answered all the questions and did all the painful humiliating dares, which made me have my egg vibe in all day on the highest setting which made me soaking wet I had a crotch rope in which was really uncomfortable and I had to do a whopping 35 edges from the pm dares all stop while unable to cum I feel like death right now I also had to wear high heels and no panties which was also very uncomfortable. I then joined the person above permanent rules and now must ask for permission to masturbate which is hard to do then I added some more pm dares and got off for a while then I updated my clothes list and here we are now

8/1/18
I woke up to check getdare and sadly saw no om dares I then checked my current rules just to remember what I had to do so getting ready for work I put on my gd uniform first which was I set my vibe to 50% pint on my crotch rope and my hug heels the I put on my uniform whiteout panties and left for work my getdare uniform made me have a little struggle as I desperately wanted to masturbate but could not get permission I was very soaked by the end of the day before I finally got home and had a pretty ok day I was luckily able to get permission to masturbate so I got a little relief until I remembered I couldn’t orgasm but a edge was better than nothing now I’m here

8/2/18
Not to much happend on Getdare today but quite a bit happend IRL so i started the day to check getdare to see not much was happening on my threads and pms so i started getting ready for work by putting in my vibe on 50% ive made a rule to not have it on at all while driving because it makes it hard to concentrate so i got there and as usual it was pretty hard to work due to my GD uniform after i got done i joined a thread or two none of which have i gotten some responses to and i bealive my pussy is getting used to the vibe its getting less arousing luckily i got permission today to masturbate because it was making me a bit wet after that i didnt really do anything the rest of the day

8/3/18
This one is a bit short compared to the rest but not to much happend on getdare today. My day started as I woke up and checked getdare to see that I had no pm dares or anything like that, so I went to check on my threads and saw not much was going on there. I put my vibe back in and my high heels back on and got ready to start the day. I didn’t really do much sadly I had to stay at home so that ment my vibe was on full so I took this opportunity to edge 5 times as was a pm dare I saw before going to bed last night. I started to clean the house but couldn’t really as my vibe caused me to get so wet I had to take breaks periodically about every 10 mins I then got back on getdare to see a few pm dares involving my doing my fuck and double pms after finishing those i started to finish my day by going to the store where it was very hard to contain my pussy as the vibe was causeing so many problems it was also kinda loud so I’m sure people heard it after that I came back home and did nothing the rest of today
8/31/18
I was dared to do 2 faproulettes today which were https://www.faproulette.co/6390/real...tes-the-naked/ where my numbers were 5/6/4/6/1 and it was very fun I of course started at my friends house and she was cool with it after I explained it was a dare she was cool with it so then I pranced around the neighborhood for a few mins till I had to take it off I covered myself very well I be alive staying behind the tree line and covering my privates many people whistled at me and started saying I was hot i did this for about 3 hours then I saw a police car so I threw on my towel and hid until they left 30 mins later I then went into a forest area and walked around for 2 hours watching people go by from behind a bush it i then went home and ended the dare

The other faproulette was https://www.faproulette.co/3732/sugar-rush/ where it got really messy I started off doing the start date and got a six but I love body writing so yay then starts with a sugar rush and a 1 marshmallows in my ass wants to bad really they went in easier than expected I then landed on lose a turn and got 6 the buttplug made my asshole hurt as i dont do anal too often but the vibe made me very horny I then landed on another sugar rush and got a 3 I was very concerned about a syrup enema but it was not as bad as I thought until I showered after it was very hard to get out and I still have some in me I’m sure. I then landed on lose a turn and got a 3 which hurt as I don’t do anal much. Then I landed on sugar rush and got a 1 again not to hard then sadly I got a 1 and landed on marshmallow overload my ass is very hurt as I was able to fit 12 in with a dildo pushing then my luck helped me and I rolled a 3 I did the end dare which was 2 and it hurt so bad I almost gave up the end

So sadly I did not do many dares today:
The first one I did ended badly and I was unable to complete the faproulette given to me and I was warned for public indecency

I also did a dare where I fucked my ass for 5 mins that was nice

And that was really it

9/13/18
I have been doing dares given to me in recently joined threads and here’s my reports so I joined a thread telling me to keep ice in my underwear while it home it has been extremely cold and my pussy is numb most of the time when I do it I will continue to do it till the end of this week
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1110 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments