Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hitting the Road Nude

Posted 06-13-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Hitting the Road Nude
I decided that since I had some time when my sister and Mum were out, I'd do a driving dare. It was very spur of the moment.

I picked out a bikini and skirt, and also brought my jacket in case I needed to cover up. I also grabbed some blue underwear that I was going to wrap around my rear-view mirror. Before I actually went for this drive I actually had just done another of the Ultimate Flashing Dare pics. That'll come later, I hope.

I got in...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 12, 51, 100

Posted 06-09-2016 at 09:08 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #12, 51 & 100
A few days ago I completed another three dares from the 2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare. This was definitely the most public thing I have done, though it was at night.

I did this dare at the park near my house. It's about a five minute walk and the road that it is on doesn't get all that much traffic. I have been back there for another set of pictures. That post will go up soon. I did these dares at the end of March/early April, but forgot to upload. So here...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Outside @ Night (Again)

Posted 05-31-2016 at 05:31 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Last night I braved the cold temperatures (6 degrees Celsius) at 1AM and went outside. I decided I wanted to do something public again. Previously I have done things outside my house, in my backyard, and at the local park. Yesterday, I did some dares on the road close to my house. I wore clothes decided by a dice dare. (Yoga pants, bra, button up shirt, women's briefs, as well as a jacket and shoes.) Near my house there is a roundabout which intersects two fairly busy roads (obviously not at 1AM). My...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Current Dare Count

Posted 04-18-2016 at 02:06 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags ass, bet, blowjob, cum, game

All of this is fact. Some parts may have happened at different points to how I remember them now.

A friend (male) and I have had a set of dares going for a while now. It started years ago when we were playing Minecraft a lot. We decided that we would do a diamond finding challenge and the loser had to complete a dare. I managed to win (may have used an xray pack, but not sure now). I believe that dare was quite tame. If I remember rightly he had to lick my feet when we were next hanging...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Outside Larks

Posted 07-05-2015 at 08:36 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 07-06-2015 at 01:12 AM by tyragon123
Tags cum, outdoor, public

Well... That was interesting... Excuse me while I catch my breath. Well, where do I begin. The beginning? That seems logical.

A few days ago I found this site called One Submissive Act, and I really like it. Basically, you set up an invitation that you can send to friends (via a link) or strangers (through the site). Then you have to do whatever that person tells you and post a picture. Sounds simple enough.

I did a few which were good, but then I got one that I had to get...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pushing the Limits Outdoors

Posted 11-13-2014 at 12:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

A couple of days ago, I did some more stuff outside. I thought it would be a good time to push my backyard nudity. It was fairly dark, with no direct windows open, but there were people talking in the yard of the house behind us.
I decided to strip naked, leaving my clothes by the door. I first knelt on all fours and watered a plant with my piss, and then did about six laps around my backyard, still naked. I then sat on the paved enclosure of the barbeque, while I started masturbating. I contemplated...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Marcavious anal and testicular torment dare.

Posted 01-08-2014 at 05:55 AM by 6u3k
Tags anal, ball, cum, extreme, pain

First tie your nuts up tightly and smack them 100 time
Now take your thick unlubed plug and slam it harshly in and of your ass for 5 minutes straight

Warmup over

Now starting off x=1
Now find a number generator and generate a number between 10-25
Mutiply this by x and swat your nuts and ass hole with a hair brush that many times.
Repeat addin 1 to x uuntill x = 25
So next it will be a random generated number (10-25) times 2 then 3 and...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized