Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Comfortably Uncomfortable As part of a short-term rule, I must write a daily blog post about something I'm uncomfortable/embarrassed talking about. Likely to get rambly...
Old

The Sorry Spiral

Posted 06-26-2019 at 03:06 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags depression

The Sorry Spiral

One of the things I end up saying a lot of lately is “sorry”. Being a British male with the bumbling apologetic nature of Hugh Grant (even if not his looks) it seems to be a default position to feel guilty about not getting to do something as early as I’d like; particularly if that “something” is for someone else. For the last month I’ve been taking a mini-break from doing dares and now find myself saying it a lot on here too.

One of my worst habits is...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Am I Sissy?

Posted 06-25-2019 at 03:54 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Am I Sissy?

This may seem like the start of a very short blog. I clearly enjoy feminisation and am only really known by my chosen girl name within kink friendly communities like this. I wear panties to bed each night and for at least half the week, love orgasm denial and am keen at chastity (as soon as I get a good fitting device which could arrive as early as tomorrow). However, I've never really felt like a “sissy” somehow.

Indeed before my last Mistress, the thought
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

A Foot in the Door

Posted 06-02-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

A Foot in the Door

I’ve never really understand having a feet fetish. I suppose a large part of that is that, like any kink, it’s a very primal unexplainable desire for something most people would find weird. To me, ugly wiggly toes are someone else’s hot dreams (although I do see some vague aesthetic quality to women's feet).

The only time I remember being turned on by anything foot related was my kink “awakening”. The first time I realised I might not be entirely normal.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Free(from a)dom

Posted 03-22-2019 at 04:41 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-22-2019 at 04:49 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags free, slave

Free(from a)dom

Freedom sucks. We fight wars to get it yet the only thing I now long for is to have it taken away. I hate it. As I regain my right to orgasm I also lose my Mistress; Sexyred. It’s hit me quite hard as it’s the longest relationship I’ve had (no girlfriends or boyfriends) and it feels like losing a piece of myself. It hurts. So much.

18 months ago I excitedly replied to Sexyred’s advertisement. I was nervous as my first sub/dom relationship was a disaster and...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Chronically Frustrated Slave (CFS)

Posted 06-06-2018 at 06:54 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Chronic Frustration

Don't worry it's not another denial blog! I suppose now seems as good a time as any to talk about something that makes me even more frustrated; chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS also called myalgic encephalomyelitis or ME). It's a life-altering condition that has prevented me from starting work after University, leaves me unable to do even simple daily tasks and makes my life hellish.

So what it is?

Well as the name suggests it makes me...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

This Denial's Ruining Me

Posted 05-10-2018 at 07:53 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-10-2018 at 08:31 AM by PrincessJessica

Ah, a frustrating little subby day today as I once again made an appearance on Chaturbate. A slow show was just picking up when I just lost concentration and accidentally ruined yet again. After 6 months with just 1 orgasm and a near clockwork monthly ruin, you'd think I'd be used to that horribly unsatisfying drip of accidental cum but the mental drain of forcing myself to ruin had a much larger effect than I imagined. They're fully allowed in my denial (thankfully as it's going to last over a year...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

It's OK to Vulnerable

Posted 12-27-2017 at 09:23 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-27-2017 at 11:10 AM by PrincessJessica

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for one final day...today its vulnerability (a semi-cheat as it's just summing up how opening up has made me feel but it feel's right)

When I originally came up with a daily embarrassing blog rule for the 100 challenge it seemed relatively safe. It only had a 1 in 20 chance of being picked and how bad could it really be anyway? Thanks to fate, and Cassandra, I'm now 10 blogs...
Truth or Dare Zealot