Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Upcoming Endurance Bet Rules - Denial, Forced Orgasms

Posted 07-10-2021 at 08:01 PM by NudeDude61
Updated 07-17-2021 at 06:06 PM by NudeDude61

The Tournament

The tournament will be played between four players in two rounds. in the first round two of the players selected at random will play one head-to-head craps game. The remaining two players will do the same. In each case, the loser will be assessed a duration for his endurance penalty.

In the second round, the two losers of the first round will play each other in another head-to-head craps game. The loser of that game will also be assessed a duration of an endurance...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 4.65 average.

The Contract Week 5

Posted 11-03-2018 at 07:30 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 11-28-2018 at 11:19 AM by jane@

Week 5
Monday complied with contract and rules.
Still sore from playing werewolf and last week’s edging and no orgasms not helped.
D not amused that although the Hunter did kill me off I seem to have come back as a spirit wolf. Said so in thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351196
Maybe I am an Angel defiantly am supernatural but not benevolent, celestial? Don’t think so!

Edging myself makes me feel sordid and controlled. Have to do it...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gy 2.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	730   Click image for larger version

Name:	gy1.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	731  
Posted in The Contract
Old

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Forced Orgasms and a New Record

Posted 09-14-2014 at 09:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

Today was the last time that I will have a chance to use my wand and be really noisy until after I return from my trip, so we decided to have some extra fun.

Sir had me tie both of my legs to the end of the bed, spread wide, wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I had already inserted my vibrating inflatable plug, and Sir had me put on my nipple clamps. I then had both ends of a scarf tied to the headboard, so that it formed a loop. I handcuffed one hand, turned the plug on low, put
A Butterfly Princess <3