Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Current rules and playtime balance

Posted 02-03-2020 at 06:52 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-04-2020 at 05:26 AM by CSasha

ABANDONED

- I am not aloud to sexually touch or pleasure myself or even have an orgasm except for using up playtime, or when Sir tells me to.
- I am only allowed anal during playtime or when Sir tells me to.
- I am only allowed to wear my collar except for when doing oral or when using up playtime or when Sir tells me to.
- I have to wear the collar when doing oral.
- I get 1 minute of playtime for each 3 full minutes of oral.
- I am supposed to try to...
Oracle
Old

Kink-Life-Balance

Posted 10-07-2018 at 12:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hi everyone,

At certain times, I have been horny as fuck, especially when in chastity for longer, but also in general it just happens every once in a while. That's great. But, life isn't just sex, or kink, or giving up a certain amount of control, self-degration for the pleasure of others, or waste of time alone. There's also breathing, drinking, sleeping, eating, social life, being sick, being not in the mood at all, or oblegations, ooooooooor ... vacation.

Since I am...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

getDare Survival Guide

Posted 06-18-2017 at 03:38 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:26 AM by CSasha

Eyes bigger than the mouth. Do you know that moment when you desire more than is good for you, when you bit off more than you can chew, or when something surprisingly turns out to be quite different than you thought? Happens all too often, to all of us. It's fine.

Today I encountered several current and past bigger examples of this issue, here on getDare: People, who started quite ambitious, nearly as much as to make me worry by their planned burden, only to be more or less clearly...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Greater Cosmic Balance

Posted 10-18-2009 at 08:07 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

Hmmm...why must there be balance? Yesterday, I had the best day ever in my life. I was so euphoric, I even called myself giddy (that's right, 'giddy'). Today? Worst day of my life. I have so many burn marks, cuts, twisted joints, bruises, that just existing hurts, let alone breathing. And that's just the physical part. I don't have many bad days, but this one takes the cake.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in About Me