Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Princess' Blog

Welcome to Princess Mere's blog...
Rate this Entry

The Queen of the world!!

Posted 03-16-2010 at 01:06 AM by Mere
Updated 03-21-2010 at 08:29 AM by Mere

Let us once come out of our body and look at ourselves. We have a small picture of ourself, in the universe. I realized a very big thing today...

Every person is a part of the universe, the thoughts, feelings, everything is a part of our universe. Universe can not exist without us. You must have observed, the person who talks the most of love, has it. The one who talks most of broken hearts, has it. The one who talks about most over prosperity, has it!!
You are a HUGE part of the universe. The more you cry, the more you attract things that make you cry. I'm a live example! When I was crying and was unhappy about Master leaving everything bad happened to me. I lost my faith in life, love. I had a nice fight with my family, and I had to live in my dog's room for days.
The more you are happy, the more things happen to you that make you happy. Understand this, life is WAY too short to be upset.
We always listen to the songs that we can connect to, if we had a break up, we listen to songs that are sad, and they create an aura, around you which is sad. You send a vibration to the universe, and more of things happen that make you upset, depressed.
So, listen to the songs that make you feel like you are in the position you want to be. If you are upset, listen to happy songs. If you had a break up, listen to love songs..
Keep your mood happy, don't let things effect you in a bad way!
The more you are happy, the more good things happen to you!!

So I'm happy, I'm always going to be happy in my life, in fact, I feel like the queen of the world today!!
So anyone who is reading this, remember this, life is what we make it, we are the engineers of our lives!

REMEMBER -
"We are no longer happy as soon as we wish to be happier."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 842 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This made me smile

I applaud you and agree with you and all of your musings.

And hey, Thanks for this !!
    Updated 03-20-2010 at 06:10 AM by Mere