Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pushing the Limits Outdoors

Posted 11-13-2014 at 12:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

A couple of days ago, I did some more stuff outside. I thought it would be a good time to push my backyard nudity. It was fairly dark, with no direct windows open, but there were people talking in the yard of the house behind us.
I decided to strip naked, leaving my clothes by the door. I first knelt on all fours and watered a plant with my piss, and then did about six laps around my backyard, still naked. I then sat on the paved enclosure of the barbeque, while I started masturbating. I contemplated...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Speech Class

Posted 06-03-2014 at 09:37 PM by ClosetedLesbo

“Alright.” I fall out of my daydream and look up to see the student professor half asleep as well. “Thank you Mister…” he trails off.
“Wright.”
“Right. Okay, who wants to go next?”
I sink down in my chair. I hate speech class. The thought of getting up in front of these people makes me want to pee my pants. In fact, my bladder is starting to ache now…
“How about,” the student professor starts, looking at the list of student names. I’m just glad the usual asshole professor...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Diaper Dare for Grocery Delivery

Posted 07-29-2013 at 05:50 AM by slutsuki

Created this dare this morning and have carried it out myself.

Grocery delivery (Ocado for those in the UK) was due between 1200 and 1300 so I got dressed just before 1000.

Had a choice between shiny tan or black, fishnet stockings with a red seam. Went for the first as I thought it might be safer. Really must be braver next time.

I used an elastane suspender belt with 4 garters. It used to be white but is now a pale pink thanks to my carelessness in washing...
Posted in Uncategorized