Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

1. Old Comment

11/12/16

Thanks for the share. I have experienced quite the same about wanna-be slaves, and am very careful to accept once now. On the other hand, by playing with some subs, I have gotten confident they could make good slaves and one of them even mentioned they are not asking but they probably would be open to this. So I still keep them in the back of my head for this, but if at all am going to approach that very slowly. It's much easier and more likely to keep up if you got known to each other, I think.

Another reason I am careful about accepting someone as a slave is the time issue. In my view, it takes a lot of time. A slave needs to be taken care of, not only giving tasks but also lots of communication. How is it doing on all levels, talking about lots of non-sexual topics, daily exchange of thoughts and feelings, appreciating what it did, feedback how well or bad it did my tasks and followed my rules, reacting to eat, telling how pleased I am or how I feel at all.

I totally understand your scepticism about your experience with that key, now. I'd be careful, too, especially if I cannot get out of it without the master. It's just too likely that online partners suddenly disappear and don't write back for weeks. Not too blame them for that, but it just happens often enough to be worried.

Take care and thanks for the share again
  2. Old Comment

11/2/16

It is a huge wait off my shoulders. I am really happy that I did it. though, I was terrified while having this conversation. I am now able to be who i am and not hide it. I am actually cross dressed right now, makeup and everything. My mom said that I was very pretty and that she thought that I could actually pass as a woman in public. That really meant a lot to me.
  3. Old Comment

11/2/16

You should be so proud! It is hard enough to discober who are and then accept yourself for who you are but to "come out" to those who love you, is extremely difficult. And you did it!

I am really glad you were accepted with love. I bet that is a huge weight off your shoulders. Good luck with everything!
  4. Old Comment

9/10/16 Day 13

Thanks for the blogging.
    Just to let you know i like reading them
    (I know you will always hope to find a comment)
  5. Old Comment

9/1/16 Day 4

Thanks for the report. Have fun with your daddy on the weekend.
  6. Old Comment

8/28/16 The Agreement

Congrats on having a Sir/Master. Good luck.